Can't log on due to character stuck online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log on due to character stuck online

Hey, my character is supposedly online but I'm not online. I've seen several topics on it and it says it should be resolved within an hour or so. It's been at least 5 hours (I woke up and I was lagged out so unsure of how long). I've tried ending task, clearing cache, restarting computer, uninstalling and reinstalling client...nada. It doesn't seem there's much you can do here, and I'm wondering if it is worth it to send a support ticket, as I've been told by several people that support tickets aren't responded to in a timely manner. I'm in the new S150 and time is of the essence. I also just spent over $100. Is it normal for it to be bugged this long?

Originally posted by ILoveYordles View Post
    Hey, my character is supposedly online but I'm not online. I've seen several topics on it and it says it should be resolved within an hour or so. It's been at least 5 hours (I woke up and I was lagged out so unsure of how long). I've tried ending task, clearing cache, restarting computer, uninstalling and reinstalling client...nada. It doesn't seem there's much you can do here, and I'm wondering if it is worth it to send a support ticket, as I've been told by several people that support tickets aren't responded to in a timely manner. I'm in the new S150 and time is of the essence. I also just spent over $100. Is it normal for it to be bugged this long?
    Hi, you will need to submit a ticket for assistance with this after you have submitted the ticket please dm me your in game name, server number, and the email associated with the ticket to have it looked into.
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Sorry to be a pain, I'm trying to send a message but I'm getting this error "Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 12"

I have no idea what that means :'(

Comment

Originally posted by ILoveYordles View Post
        Sorry to be a pain, I'm trying to send a message but I'm getting this error "Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 12"

I have no idea what that means :'(
        Hi, I received the message and it has been forwarded to the team.
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Working...
        X