Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Alternate Account Question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate Account Question.

Ive always wondered what is the point of making an alt account and if its even allowed and if so are there any restrictions on what you can do with it?

Answers please.

Other than to experiment with a different character I don't see a point to it either. I only play on one.

Comment

Alternative accounts are made usually to farm certain items. This is because you have only 3 characters [on Crystal saga] per account.

What you are allowed to do with it. - Anything that does not hinder your agreement with R2 about the Terms of Service.

Comment

What certain items would these be? And why would I farm them on an alternate if I could just farm them on my main. I though you couldn't trade anything from an alternate to your main

Comment

Well, assuming you're from Crystal Saga, people use alts in order to farm items such as Purified Crystals (Lv. 25-30) as the loot is 100% no matter what.

Others would use it to accumulate the Soul Root Crystals from Blessed Bath and then bring them all onto their main, this way, they do not have to purchase 50 SRC per day. Assuming they use all five accounts, that is.

Others use it just to simply create Battle Bears and reach Lv. 45 in order to claim the 28 GMUTs they provide to you.

Simple as that. They use Alts in order to boost their main in a much quicker manner compared to the rest that only use one character.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

So it is all right to trade your stuff from an alt to your main then? And how would I do that by just logging in at the same time with both of them?

Comment

You can trade between your alt and your main, yes. It's allowed.

If they are both on the same account, you won't be able to log them both in at the same time, though. You'll need another account with a character on that to trade between the other two (this is also allowed).
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks and one last question. Are there any restrictions on what I am able to trade from my alt to my main or can I trade my whole inventory if I wanted to? And are they allowed to be on at the same time and play together like in the same party or no? Would I be able to do vault with them in the same party or no?

Comment

Originally posted by R28086829 View Post
                  Thanks and one last question. Are there any restrictions on what I am able to trade from my alt to my main or can I trade my whole inventory if I wanted to? And are they allowed to be on at the same time and play together like in the same party or no? Would I be able to do vault with them in the same party or no?

Technically you are able to trade your alt various items (of course not bound ones) and Also alts help you so yeah I'm
                  pretty sure you are able to do dungeons and other various things with your alt.Aslong as itsnt breaking really any of the rules that apply to this game.
                  (S6)Wisteria889
                  Class: Mage
                  Server:Windshear Peaks
                  Level:70+
                  Plane:Eidolon
                  Honor:Viceroy
                  Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                  Proud player since 2011
                  ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Thanks but any specifics as to what I am not allowed to do with my alt if any like specific rules saying what I can and cannot do with them?

Comment

Originally posted by R28086829 View Post
                      Thanks but any specifics as to what I am not allowed to do with my alt if any like specific rules saying what I can and cannot do with them?
                      Simple rules.
                      Do not use these alts to exploit bugs or glitches.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                      X