Account take over!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account take over!

someone got access to my R2 crystal saga and held the account for ransome and threatened to drop all my legendary gear if I dont pay 130 P. I sent the 1st ticket to R2 about not beeing able to log in and changed password and everything else. The person as able to stay logged into the account and I didn't have any way to boot them out. R2 stop replying to that ticket . I submitted another tick for lost Items . I lost

Lionheart Banner (Matk)
    Attack sperion
    Defense sperion
    legendary (immortal) auguric orb -- equipped with gems
    Awakening V heart of eden -- ?equipped with gems ?
    [[Fused III] Peerless Hero Light]
    [[Fused III] Peerless Hero Ward]
    [[Fused III] Peerless Hero Guardian]
    [[Fused III] Peerless Hero Vitality]
    [[Fused III] Peerless Hero Brilliance]
    [[Fused III] Peerless Hero Sparkle]
    [[Fused III] Peerless Hero Protection]
    Celestial Insigna
    Margaret Costume F
    IM MISSING A HEAD PIECE TOO BUT I CANT REMEMBER

R2 response was " May we ask you to narrate to us any possible reason how your account was hacked, as there is no way someone can get into someone's account without any reason or any possible way. We are sorry but according to our policy which was set by our devs, we are unable to retrieve what ever is lost due to hacking, regardless if its the player was at fault or not, however we can help retrieve hacked accounts but not sold or deleted items. It is someone’s sole responsibility to make their accounts free from hackers and unauthorized login. We hope you understand. As much as we do want to retrieve all those items for you, we are unable to do that because of the policy in game. "

I did not say it was hacked, and I dont know how the person got on, but they are doing nothing about it and brushing it off. I spent money on this account , and I dont even know how to get my Sperion back. I dont know what to do and I need help.

I even sent a screenshot of the person threatening to throw my stuff away.
    NARUTO TO THE WORLD :cool::p VIEW MY PROFILE:D

I've obtained information about your tickets. Just so you're aware, generally speaking, the only resolution I know of is accounts are restored to the owner, and it seems yours is back in your possession. I haven't seen anyone say items were replaced.

When you say "someone got access to my account" that either means you've been hacked or you gave your account information to someone. If you were hacked, they are asking how you think you were hacked, otherwise it's presumed the login information was shared. R2 will not replace items lost from sharing login information, and you have to prove the security issue was on their end and not due to sharing information or clicking on phishing links.

If there are people on Discord in the R2 Community server asking you for your account information, please report them to us on Discord. If they are asking in game chat, please report them with a screenshot in a ticket to R2. A general note - never click links sent to you that you did not request, and never share your login information. Also, if you've shared information anywhere online that can be used to answer your security questions, change the answers to your security questions. Those answers don't have to be real, they just have to be memorable to you.

Your tickets contain very little information for R2 to work with. The information in your post here contains much more information than what was found in your tickets. You were asked for a list of items, and did not provide a list of items.

Of your 5 tickets, 3 are now closed. Find the one from April 5 where you only say "I have missing items", and respond to that one with the list of the items you are missing. For items that cannot be obtained in game anymore, like a sperion, make that fact known - lost sperion, can't get new sperion in game, please send sperion - but be specific with the names.

If you think the other person is still on your account, ask them to boot all active logins from your R2 account.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X