about the 2 crystal essence every 15 sec

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the 2 crystal essence every 15 sec

about the 2 crystal essence every 15 sec. what after i have the 10,000 now what i do now? is it exchange for real crystal free or what
    iam new at that game and there are a lot of things i dont know so any one can help me

once your bar is full you can use crystal essence vials to store it. Then charge it up again. It is used to upgrade your soul. So it is important
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

where do u get the empty vial?

Comment

You can get them from the market for 20 xtal. There have also been events for these items. I am sure that eventually they will be an event prize again. Right now, the only place you can get them in the Fate Shop though.
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Hey Jessie
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-07-2013, 03:36 AM. Reason: not appropriate.
          S32 The Necropolis
          PkMage
          Mage - Mortal
          UK

They don't think it be like it is,
          but it do.

Comment

Hello. I am more than sure that whatever you originally said was probably not nice since I see that MemoryLane edited you. LMAO
            Now I kinda want to know what was said... LOL
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

Comment

Working...
            X