Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Colonial Zombie Uniform

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonial Zombie Uniform

Can the new colonial zombie uniform be trade since the "cannot be traded" (in yellow) is not written in the description?
    My Bug Fixer :
    My Reference Buddie :
    :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
    ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

no it cannot be traded, but it can be gifted from the cash shop
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

It can be traded and will be bound on equip.
      They forgot to state that in the patch notes.

Comment

Originally posted by CantFindAName View Post
        It can be traded and will be bound on equip.
        They forgot to state that in the patch notes.
        Almost makes me want to cash to find out for sure. If this is true, it means R2 has finally listened to our pleas to make costumes bind on equip and reduce scamming .
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

IF this is true... I'm going to gt so many money ima buy it =))
          I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
          Class Shadow Rogue
          Level 55+
          Plane Mortal (obv.)
          Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Yeah, I doubt that is true... LOL
            Would be nice though.
            Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
            Character: Jessie
            Class: Priest
            Level: 106+
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

well the teddies were unbound wich is a first for any shop pet .-.

Comment

New costumes are now "Bind on Equip" instead of "Cannot be traded". You can trade them, you can put them in your shops. No more worries about being scammed for trying to buy or sell them.

It's something I've been pushing for ages, and was finally listened to- it just makes sense this way.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  New costumes are now "Bind on Equip" instead of "Cannot be traded". You can trade them, you can put them in your shops. No more worries about being scammed for trying to buy or sell them.

It's something I've been pushing for ages, and was finally listened to- it just makes sense this way.
                  yay finally!!!! c:
                  (S6)Wisteria889
                  Class: Mage
                  Server:Windshear Peaks
                  Level:70+
                  Plane:Eidolon
                  Honor:Viceroy
                  Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                  Proud player since 2011
                  ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

OMG finally. I'm gonna need to do lots of offers tomorrow so I can buy, and sell, these outfits!

Any chance they could make the Tuxedo/Dress outfits that way too or is it too much to ask? I know most people won't buy them because of the lower stats, but occasionally you find people who want them just because they like the way they look.
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Unfortunately, they won't be able to change the codes for existing costumes, only the new ones. In addition to outfits, unless a pet is listed as an "Item - consumable" (these will come in a box that has to be opened, like the teddy) then they will remain as "Cannot be traded"
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yes finally i can get my damn costumes without the feeling of worries being scammed!!
                        My Bug Fixer :
                        My Reference Buddie :
                        :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
                        ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

Working...
                        X