Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many alts allowed?

Hi,

I'm curious how many alts a person is allowed to have. Is there any limitation?
    Lets say someone makes 50 lvl 30 alts. Logs them in daily and after 25 days he has 15 normal and 1 shining geml coupons per alt.
    Then trades these coupons for gems and is synthing an unbound fragarach shard which gets passed to their main account.

Would this be allowed?
    I think the lvl 30 trade restriction was made because of that, maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong.

However, I'm not that good with alts, I'm too lazy for them but that would actually be a reason for me to make some. Should be the same as having alts to farm dungeons for loot, right?

over 9000 and counting
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

You can have as many alts as you can remember the account information for. It is also perfectly legal to trade ANY unbound item from your alt to your main, even if it is a frag shard that was made using bound gems.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
        over 9000 and counting
        Would that be allowed though?
        I mean a won't say no to free fragshards all 3 weeks :P

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          Would that be allowed though?
          I mean a won't say no to free fragshards all 3 weeks :P
          Why wouldn't it be lol, seeing what *COUGH* else things has been allowed.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
          X