Gold Spammers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Spammers

Yes i would like to inform you of the new way the gold.com people are getting online they are no longer posting in chat on our server ([S60]Exigent Bluff) they are now opening shops with the name of their website so far i have only found this one but i wanted to inform you so you can take action as we cannot report them if they have shop open cause there is no report button if you see any of these shops please feel free to use the post to post your server and the character name.

we have one on our server
    S60
    name:gfdgeer

Comment

you should add the locations and instances. Also a screenshot of it.

Then file a ticket to let the devs know what going on.
      server: (s41)Amethysy
      IGN: (s41)samurai
      Class: Fire Mage
      Level:146 (eidolon)
      Guild: (s41)Regnum (I am the guild master. side note best 5g I ever spent )
      Wife: (s41)Carrastila
      Pets: A gen 2 Teeka named lily, GA named after my angel wifey

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME" ~ (s49)Annabelle

Comment

Samurai has the right idea.

Just make sure the name of the spammer is clear in your screenshot so they can ban it.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i cannot get my screenshot to work but now we have like 3-4 of these shops up in our server S60 they are on L1
          fewrfewr
          shouget
          gfdgeer
          are their names

Comment

Working...
          X