New Serve s62 opinion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Serve s62 opinion

Hello everyone I would like to know what day or tomorrow will be the release of s62 Server because a lot of people waiting for it to launch high exclusivemente invest Brazilian who played the Brazilian version of crystal saga that got tired of the lack of commitment from the distributor and are migrating here. and plans to invest enough in the game, because they know that r2games is committed to its customers / players. Thanks for the attention of everyone = D

Oh boy, you are really mistaken lol.
    R2 isnt doing much.

Comment

Your better off at joining at R2's CS partners. Way better promotions, more likely to see a real GM in game. I've never ever ever ever seen a GM in CS in my 9+ months.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
        Your better off at joining at R2's CS partners. Way better promotions, more likely to see a real GM in game. I've never ever ever ever seen a GM in CS in my 9+ months.
        Servers 14/12/18/21/22/23/27 have seen a bunch of GMs and mods in the past week or two. They're usually pretty quiet, but occasionally they come out and say something Just have to be on at the right time.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

delete plz.

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
            Servers 14/12/18/21/22/23/27 have seen a bunch of GMs and mods in the past week or two. They're usually pretty quiet, but occasionally they come out and say something Just have to be on at the right time.
            I have never ever seen a GM in the Kong server and yes we're pretty much part of CS server system to an extent. R2 runs the forum post in Kong. We actually had Screenshot week event for like 2-3 weeks and then got removed. So yeah it be niced to be appreciated.

Comment

In my personal experience with R2 since I have invested over $2k. I don't believe they are as committed as you think as I have played numerous games and they communicate and treat their paying customers with more consideration as they welcome their investment.

Comment

Working...
              X