Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unsatisfied Group of People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsatisfied Group of People

Hello R2.Games Developers we got a BIG PROBLEM its not the game, Crystal Saga is the best MMO webBrowser i have played but we got BIG TIME ISSUE 61 servers and none are with AUSTRALIAN time.
    Me and my mates(not 1 not 2 but 17mates) playing this game but we hardly get any of the events for exemple Sengolia is between 2am and 6am Guild resorse 2am- 11am , other quest no way.
    the request is next:

....................................PLEASE CREATE A SERVER THAT WILL BE GOOD TIME ZONED FOR US AUSTRALIANS SO WE CAN SIT DOWN AND PLAY LIKE HUMANS NOT LIKE ZOMBIES IN 3AM PLEASE.........................................

................................................................................................THANKS IN ADVANCE --> if you create one || NOTHANKS -----> if you dont ........................................................................................................
    xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

im an australian as well cant do any of those events either, only way for me to get honor is to have an honor farm guild

Comment

It's not just u and ur 17 mates, it's a whole lot of others that can only play US servers or chinese servers. Since most of us can't deal with chinese chat we have to play on US servers. I keep asking for the same thing but apparently R2games cannot change the time settings since they have distribution rights only for US. Most asians are on a timezone very close to Aus/NZ and they're the majority of the players base. Still we don't have a server for GMT+8 - GMT+10. Keep trying, who knows....

But tbh with u, I don't think any1 cares if we're not satisfied

Comment

I remember some moderators mentioned about the contract that R2 has with the provider that R2 can only host for certain timezone.
        I have never went to Survival of the fittest before as it is 6am in my time.
        Resist change and change will resist you back. Embrace change and change will embrace you back~
        The only thing that will never change, is change itself.

Comment

I've never done survival either, never, though i'm a 70ish eidolon lol. But I can't make it. I'm sick of myself posting this but TT, GG, crypt, delivery, sengolia are things that i can do only on weekends (sometimes not even then). Just a suggestion for R2games, it's been done by other game publishers. Consider there are US citizens living outside US borders (deployed or otherwise and PLENTY of them), u guys could add some events for the asian/australasian players having that in mind 9like 2 crypts per day, one for us too). I actually met many american gamers living in japan especially but not only. Main thing is not all U.S. players live in U.S. so R2g could bend the set timezone a bit.

Comment

try to find other CS version with timezone or you can put up some fund and buy the lisense to make one in aussie just my opinion
            Server: Starglade
            Name: Lotussin
            Plain: Eidolon
            Lvl: 72 and more
            Guild: GM of DethKlok
            Class:Rogue
            Skill Tree: Shadow
            Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

maybe you coul try out that CS version called "saga of hero" from yipeegame (not sure if i can post the name here but well...maybe its okay for R2) which is EU timezone. they are ahead of stuff ingame (deity wings already there and the ares equipset) and have like around 30 servers. it could be better

Comment

Okay this has been mentioned many many many times. R2 games has a contract. In the contract they are only allowed to open US servers with events in US time zones. There ARE other options out there if these times do not work for you.

Comment

im australian and i manage to make majority of events, i can get at least 1 seng in, crypt, GG, a deliver, a nimbus, i dont have any problems, just head to bed at around 10 and wake up at around 6? :P it may seem like a bigger effort but i still get my dailies done doing that, and ive been able to do it on east and west servers.

Comment

Originally posted by macka2143 View Post
                    im australian and i manage to make majority of events, i can get at least 1 seng in, crypt, GG, a deliver, a nimbus, i dont have any problems, just head to bed at around 10 and wake up at around 6? :P it may seem like a bigger effort but i still get my dailies done doing that, and ive been able to do it on east and west servers.
                    No offense but some of us wake up to 5-6 to go to work and come back at/after refresh (i do). Good that u can wake up at 6 just for gaming but most of us can't....Not to mention going to bed at 10, i'm not in primary school anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X