soul shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul shard

Hey I been looking for ways t get soul shards is it only ladder dailey login and blessed bath that its possible to get em from without cashing or dissenchanting?

You get soul root crystals for dissenchanting but the limit of actual SS you can get from those SRC is 5

Daily login, Ladder, Daily trade of 50 SRC to 5 SS, events. Only ways I know of >.<

Comment

You can get soul root crystals by disenchanting purple equipment, from bath, and of course buy purchasing them from other players. You can trade the Soul Root Crystals to Soul Shards at the ranger in Tree of Life with a limit of 5 SS (or 50 SRCs) a day. If you do not wish to buy from players or disenchant, you can use level 30+ alts to get the remaining SRCs.

You can get soul shards for each 10 levels of ladder. If your ladder ends levels 10-19, that's 1 SS. 20-29, 2 SS. 30-39, 3 SS, etc...

Soul shards can also be acquired from the avernal pack if you're lucky.

Additionally treasure trove has Class Treasures in level 6 that will give you soul shards. You can also get small treasures x 5 and exchange them for a mystery treasure which is guaranteed to give you a class treasure. Last, you can open small treasures and have a chance at getting a class treasure.

You can get 1 SS daily from the login day 9+ reward.

You can cash for SS. They're 115 xtals unless they're in the fate shop promotion in which case they're 85 xtals.

and of course some weekly events will give you a chance at soul shards.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Oooh yeah, forgot about trove and avernal, Chambers of fate will also give you some in the Blue Chests. Chance of 1-3 in a single chest... Maybe more, I have gotten, 1, 2 and 3 from them so far.

Comment

Yes, I forgot about the CoF chests too. Gotta be reallly reallllllyyyy lucky for those though.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I hate it when I get SS on my alt

Happens every time ¬¬

Comment

Working...
            X