Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Support cases deleted 2times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Support cases deleted 2times

    I've opened several cases with support and two of them have been deleted
    : 85765

    So i keep having to open new cases due to r2 not addressing them. I was never awared my bonus pack for crystal purchase. its been 3 months ***!
    newly opened case: 111323, all the others mysteriously have disappeared.

  • #2
    This still has not been addressed. *** no one works in support I guess.

    Comment


    • #3
      Dude, they don't care.

      Comment


      • #4
        Drakkhen, for this issue, please try and use a different email to create the ticket, as sometimes depending on what email you use it can cause problems.

        If you could create an account for Gmail and then try with that, it should work.

        As for your second ticket, it is still active please wait for a reply.

        -Thank you
        Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 02-13-2013, 01:14 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          THat's the problem, i create a ticket, they see it and say they will address it, then a month goes by and somehow the ticket gets mysteriously deleted. So i create another one and the cycle repeats. This is not acceptable.

          Comment


          • #6
            Not only that when i reference the ticket, the support guys say it doesn't exist, which if they deleted it it doesn't. So now i'm taking screen shots and am writing the BBB along with several other intermediate companies. I'm sure they don't care but it just takes one to tip the scales.

            Comment


            • #7
              Instead of letting it go by for a month with no reply, you should try contacting them every once in a while to make sure they didn't forget about you.

              I know you shouldn't HAVE to do this, there's no reason why they should need a reminder, but it's better than having the ticket forgotten and then deleted.

              Had it been me and I went 7 days without any kind of notice, I'd have emailed them to ask what is taking so long. And would have kept emailing them until I got some sort of response.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

              (S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

              Guides

              Comment


              • #8
                Hopefully they respond to one of your tickets. I'd do like the person said above & just keep proactively sending a ticket atleast one a week, if the problem is worth that time spent.
                Lil by lil my signature will become better.

                Ign: Sai
                Level: 130
                Class: Rogue
                Plane: Eidolon
                Honor: Emperor
                Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                Guild: Rebels
                Pet: DemonKing

                Comment


                • #9
                  If you wish to address the BBB on this, then at this point, the Moderators, the Game Masters, the Administrators and myself will refrain from assisting you from this point on.

                  If you are still patient enough to wait, then you can file your ticket, provide me or a Moderator your Ticket Number (MemoryLane or ShadowGammaDraco) and we will have a GM address it.

                  If you wish to persist on contacting the BBB, then our assistance shall end here.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                    If you wish to address the BBB on this, then at this point, the Moderators, the Game Masters, the Administrators and myself will refrain from assisting you from this point on.

                    If you are still patient enough to wait, then you can file your ticket, provide me or a Moderator your Ticket Number (MemoryLane or ShadowGammaDraco) and we will have a GM address it.

                    If you wish to persist on contacting the BBB, then our assistance shall end here.

                    you tell me I've given the ticket number above, Its been 3 months since initial opening 2 weeks since this last case, I've opened 5 tickets on the same issue. At this point if i don't see anything in a week I'm reporting fraud on my CC and they can loose 400.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Alright, with the ticket number provided, we'll see what we can do.
                      While you're waiting, your cooperation is necessary.

                      We'll PM you updates when we deem necessary.

                      While you're at it, let's just chill out a bit and quit accumulating a lot of anger up.

                      Thanks
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                        Instead of letting it go by for a month with no reply, you should try contacting them every once in a while to make sure they didn't forget about you.

                        I know you shouldn't HAVE to do this, there's no reason why they should need a reminder, but it's better than having the ticket forgotten and then deleted.

                        Had it been me and I went 7 days without any kind of notice, I'd have emailed them to ask what is taking so long. And would have kept emailing them until I got some sort of response.
                        I never let it sit a month, i would email at least once a week but alas this solved nada!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                          Alright, with the ticket number provided, we'll see what we can do.
                          While you're waiting, your cooperation is necessary.

                          We'll PM you updates when we deem necessary.

                          While you're at it, let's just chill out a bit and quit accumulating a lot of anger up.

                          Thanks
                          Dude i think you would understand my situation if you were in it. I've been more than patient on the issue. I've opened cases, and followed procedures. Several times infact. Why r2 started deleted my cases is beyond me, but they never solved it. I also paid for this service and no offense I don't tolerate crapo service for something I've paid for. My original case which was deleted was opened in December. If you waited 3 months and jumped though hoops wouldn't you be a little angry about it. But I appreciate you taking attention of it, we'll see if this gets anywhere.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X