Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What's going on R2?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on R2?!

Guess I'll have to repost the topic.. Why on the earth would you unmute someone who has gotten permanently muted? You know that if someone has gotten that far to get perma mute then he deserves to stay that way. Thanks to the bright idea to unmute the person he is now spamming on worldchat again, and getting mutes to innocent people for nothing. Talking about (S8)Captain/(S8)krOmz screenshots coming after I see him spamming again..
    Last edited by venomeh; 02-07-2013, 01:12 PM.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Personally PM me the screenshots and PM me the details on why he was permanently muted in the first place.
    I'll deal with it.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      Personally PM me the screenshots and PM me the details on why he was permanently muted in the first place.
      I'll deal with it.
      Okay, gotta catch him in action tho, I think I know the reason why he was perma muted in first place, but I'll clarify it.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
      X