Please Help My Friend Shes Scammed!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help My Friend Shes Scammed!!

PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND (S29)inueh TO GIVE BACK HER 30G BECAUSE SHE'S SCAMMED BY (S10)SoulHealeR BECAUSE HE SAID TO INUEH TO BUY SOUL PRINT THAT COST 30G TO TRADE TO HIS FIRELORD EGG WHEN INUEH ALREADY GIVE THE SOUL PRINT HE KICKIED INEUH IN THE GUILD. PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND SHE TRUST SOULHEALER BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME.

BYS10)ThreeStars
    Server:STARGLADE
    GUILDS10)FoRtUnEsTaR (GuildMaster)
    Last edited by Cactune14; 02-13-2013, 04:27 AM.

Soulhealer has already been known as scammer for a long time, Soul prints are items you can trade so I don't get how inueh could let that happen.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Both items can be placed into the trade window so there really is no way to get scammed in this type of trade. It's never advised to give an item now with the promise of getting an item later.

Unfortunately, your friend might have to take it as a lesson learned in not putting too much trust in people in a game. If your friend happened to get screenshots of the chat at the time where items were promised, then she can file a ticket, but items and gold lost in trades of this nature are rarely returned to the player.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Both items can be placed into the trade window so there really is no way to get scammed in this type of trade. It's never advised to give an item now with the promise of getting an item later.

Unfortunately, your friend might have to take it as a lesson learned in not putting too much trust in people in a game. If your friend happened to get screenshots of the chat at the time where items were promised, then she can file a ticket, but items and gold lost in trades of this nature are rarely returned to the player.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE REPLIES speeds and MOD. memorylane now i will tell my friend not to trust players in the game this is a lesson for my friend and me

Comment

THE Soul print is 33 pieces

Comment

guess who yeah it's me INUEH this goes to you only TELL EVERYONE ELSE WHAT YOU TOOK FROM ME you lie you stay in KOS be resanable only thing you gave me was 3,000ESO I'm more than happy to pay for that BUT I NEVER RECEIVED ANY SP GROW UP your the only scammer around here mate

Comment

i spelled it wrong reasonable* i think

Comment

you know F this she took one of my accounts that i have been piloting for over 6months me and few friends had access to it INUEH JOINED MY GUILD AND ASKED TO LOGGIN TO IT i said yeah ok you can also come ladder and help us SHE CHANGED THE PASS ON THE NEXT DAY i made it pretty clear never to change my password i mean that account is useless to me but whatever she still took it because she seemed pretty surprised to been able to loggin to a better account with almost 500Soul Shards on it (grind much) so yeah she changed pass told me on the next morning because one of my colleagues was complaining and i kicked her out of the guild 2days later because i couldnt loggin NO ONE STEALS FROM MEEE!! i made it clear in guild chat unfortunately i have no proof of this but I'm an honest player :P believe me or not i couldn't care much thank you

Comment

but only thing i actually have from inueh is 3,000ESO sorry IM MORE THAN FING WELCOME TO PAY FOR THEM JUST GIVE ME A BIT OF TIME I WILL GATHER YOUR UM 5PLAT ? FOR 3KESO AND I WILL PRINT SCREEEN IT AND STICK IN HERE so then u haven't got anything to rub on my face i cash my way in to this game and that's how it's going to be unfortunately still waiting on my card so guys STOP PMING ME NO CASHING FOR NEXT EITHER 3-6WEEKS thankies

Comment

by the way it was a very important alt to me i wouldn't mind exchanging it to your 3keso if you'd like that because it is my account afterall and my cousin already deleted he's so he's not playing anymore which means that account once again belongs to me since it was already mine coz it has my email on it since i was the one who actually created it... -3- but now that you've taken it yeah you suck for that let me know something thanks

Comment

and since she never replied i tmust mean once again im right she's/he's wrong so thank you for trying to ruin my reputation and wasting my and your time once again your sincerely SouLHeaLeR

Comment

Working...
                        X