Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Why Does R2 Treat European Server So Well But Shafts North American Servers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Why Does R2 Treat European Server So Well But Shafts North American Servers?

Since R2 customer service apparently could care less about the players on the North American servers, I thought I'd post my question here. If anyone wants to add on to the subject please feel free because I'm tired of us getting shafted by the game and them in turn trying to lie about it.

Let's be honest, the North American servers probably have the largest number of players that are cashers. This would include VIP players as well as those that purchase crystals at least once a month. Yet we are getting completely screwed when it comes to things available to us verses what the european servers have.

For example:

Devil fruit seed that can be planted for permanent stat boosts
    The ability to purchase mounts rather than having to play in essence a lottery to up grade a mount
    Aeres gear

Just to list a few. Not to mention that when you "cash" on the european servers you get 3 times the stuff we get on american servers.

Yet R2 has the never to lie to us and say our version of the game is "the best version".

So what it all boils down to is this, R2 apparently could care less about its players on the American servers, doesn't appreciate the money we invest in the game, and shows favoritism to the european servers. And when confronted with the facts either they refuse to respond or blatantly lie to our faces. Perhaps if all of us who have been willing to support the north american servers with or cash contributions follow along with the many others who have found this to be true and leave the american servers, R2 will get it together. Even if they don't the great thing is that there are plenty of other similar games out there that seem to appreciate their paying players and will welcome us with open arms.

I have already chose to stop spending my money on the lottery style upgrades of crystal saga. I prefer to buy the stuff I want for a set price, rather than risk hundreds of dollars for mounts and pets. Also, as you stated, I have found the options available on the european server to be far more than what is offered on crystal saga. R2 could take note of what we have said we wanted, but they do not. Therefore I am switching my money to yipeegames version.

Comment

the european servers are better their problem they are not as aggressive as R2 in terms of advertising.

Comment

Different management team, different ways of handling works and priorities.

Comment

1. R2 runs the North American servers of Crystal Saga, there are no "European servers" that R2 runs. Those "European servers" are run by another company that has rights for that region.
          2. The European version has more update and ahead than us. We are behind on some items like fraga weps. And to be honest, you don't want the devil fruit tree system implemented here, it'll unbalance the game severely. I would prefer the devil fruit seed event which will cause minimal change to the game.
          3. Every company have the right to create whatever events or cashing events they want. If the "other" company like yipee chooses to have the cashing event weekly then so be it. Also, u have to know that "Euro" Server is run by an yipee (an asian company), so their threshold in "cashing" for credits is different than R2.
          4. If u want to know more about MMO especially Western vs Chinese MMO watch this link, its an hour long, but very informative.

I know I may sound that I am protecting R2, but these are the harsh truth about MMOs.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-14-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
            1. R2 runs the North American servers of Crystal Saga, there are no "European servers" that R2 runs. Those "European servers" are run by another company that has rights for that region.
            2. The European version has more update and ahead than us. We are behind on some items like fraga weps. And to be honest, you don't want the devil fruit tree system implemented here, it'll unbalance the game severely. I would prefer the devil fruit seed event which will cause minimal change to the game.
            3. Every company have the right to create whatever events or cashing events they want. If the "other" company like yipee chooses to have the cashing event weekly then so be it. Also, u have to know that "Euro" Server is run by an yipee (an asian company), so their threshold in "cashing" for credits is different than R2.
            4. If u want to know more about MMO especially Western vs Chinese MMO watch this link, its an hour long, but very informative.

I know I may sound that I am protecting R2, but these are the harsh truth about MMOs.
            Not so much protecting, more so explaining to R2's community what the real deal is instead of being forced to stay in the dark for ages without knowing what's going on and what's on schedule. Something R2 themselves are strongly lacking at.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-14-2013, 05:42 PM.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Consider this, and this is where the frustration is coming in, I recharge on Saga of Hero's, I got 3 times what I get for a recharge on Crystal Saga and their cash shop has the same rate as our for most items. These are the same games with different upgrade packages. And if r2 has the ability to buy those upgrade packages, why then do we not see them? To be quite honest, I am rather upset with the extreme difference. I see no complaints on the Saga forums about the game being unbalanced, and they have their extreme
              cashers just as crystal saga does. I think the point is they offer multiple different ways to get the game stuff without relying on a gambling based system. Yes they have that
              option as well, but the option to buy the mounts and gear is there as well for those of us that do not like to gamble our money away.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraKay View Post
                Consider this, and this is where the frustration is coming in, I recharge on Saga of Hero's, I got 3 times what I get for a recharge on Crystal Saga and their cash shop has the same rate as our for most items. These are the same games with different upgrade packages. And if r2 has the ability to buy those upgrade packages, why then do we not see them? To be quite honest, I am rather upset with the extreme difference. I see no complaints on the Saga forums about the game being unbalanced, and they have their extreme
                cashers just as crystal saga does. I think the point is they offer multiple different ways to get the game stuff without relying on a gambling based system. Yes they have that
                option as well, but the option to buy the mounts and gear is there as well for those of us that do not like to gamble our money away.
                You can always play on one of R2's partner site, Aeriagames, Now2Play, Kongregate who offer different cashing pack incentives and still have the charm of R2's CS (not as updated as the yipee or xixi). I for one play on their partner site and troll this forum, cause that partner site forum is "laughable." At least this place has Moderators, our server and forum is a "Lord of the Flies" esque. This probably goes for the other partner sites like Armorgames & Newgrounds. Oh yeah, I would love to have those couponed soul prints.
                Last edited by sangofighter; 02-14-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

I'm still playing on r2's site, I'm just not cashing like I used to, at least not until some of those goodies get added to our version

Comment

At the rate we're going and with BR. It'll be a while. Hope r2 doesn't abandon us.

Comment

I personally play on Kongregate, i recommend no one does this. We have had a person wait up for a month to receive xstals. We have no mods at all, in fact the Wartune mod is the one who posts updates for us. Dedication to the max!! I just recently started looking at the other games. (I play a priest) It wasn't until later in game eid+ that i realized how unbalanced the combat system is and how horrible R2 is at updating the game but rather interested in making money only. I personally refuse to cash anymore and will be waiting for Saga of Heroes to open a new server to start fresh on that one and probably take my guildies with me. The events are becoming predictable and the updates are pointless and only designed to obtain more cash for R2 I've played a lot of MMO and this by far is the most greedy company I've seen. For a game to be honest that lacks flair and becomes repetitive. The main reason for merges is so people 1) Have to spend more cash to catch up 2) Replace the people who quit because they came to the conclusion this game is unbalanced and poorly taken care of. Unfortunately, CS was set aside for Broken Realm aka CS2 (worse than CS in my opinion, tried pre-beta and was ranked in the top 10 until I got bored) and Wartune. In summary, R2 could care less what happens to this game or the players unless you are a heavy casher. On Kong during the time I cashed I would get a next day reply to a ticket I sent in compared to a friend who would have to wait a week and was a first time casher and put in the same ticket before me.

Comment

Anyone know if Saga of Hero will ever get a server with the same time zone's as north America

Comment

To address the title of this thread- R2 does not own, operate, or support the European version. It's run by a completely different company, so there will be some differences. The option to play either one exists for everyone.

There are many versions of the game out there. R2 owns the license for the North American time zones, there are no European CS servers owned by R2.

Since this thread is comparing two different games for two different companies, the point being made in the first post is not valid and so this thread will now be closed.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                          X