Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Special offers to cash players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special offers to cash players

Ok this is gonna be a sore subject for many players and GM's alike but here goes.......

im sure your all aware of S59 galahalt and larahalt and im sure some of you are wondering how the hell did they get them costumes, i asked the same questions, i mean dammit my server wasnt open when them costumes were available and that S59 server is even younger than mine lol.

so..... how did they get them????

its easy they have a personal GM in their little cash pockets lol

this sucks i know but what can you do..............NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even opening support tickets questioning this subject results in being banned from spending cash, yes im a casher and yes they stopped me from cashing because i called this treatment unfair

i would love the same opportunities to get different costumes if i chose to.

also ive heard that some certain cashers have personal GM's in a server as a "go to guy" if they need anything
    EG. mega wing upgrades, mega soul upgrades, change of class etc.

R2 denies this of course but i cant understand why.......

why cant these option be available to all of us??

agreed personal interest and have personal messages from them about this issue

Comment

r2 only cares about there money, they really dont care about anything else thats proven by there lack of communication with there players and lack of effort on there part. Long as u pay them thats all that matters. This game will fail because of that idea, all games fail when the owners greed gets to much and they forget that the free players are what keep the paying players here. Yes a few and i mean only a few paying players play 100% without free players. but for the most part, pay to play people use free players as gathers of resources that they would have to spend the time gathering themselves. You notice all servers slowly failing because r2 has decided to make the gap so far and so impossible to reach that free players have seen no matter how much time they spend they will never compete so they leave.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
        r2 only cares about there money, they really dont care about anything else thats proven by there lack of communication with there players and lack of effort on there part. Long as u pay them thats all that matters. This game will fail because of that idea, all games fail when the owners greed gets to much and they forget that the free players are what keep the paying players here. Yes a few and i mean only a few paying players play 100% without free players. but for the most part, pay to play people use free players as gathers of resources that they would have to spend the time gathering themselves. You notice all servers slowly failing because r2 has decided to make the gap so far and so impossible to reach that free players have seen no matter how much time they spend they will never compete so they leave.
        I think it is like the GMUT Exchange, people had a few unlimited ones a year ago, now the GMUT Exchange rarely occurs / is limited.
        Not everyone is meant to get the same treatment as others. Just weird, that the threadstarter got blocked from cashing lol.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	knight1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	1664310 these are the 2 main toons in S59 they have costumes that they shouldnt have lol

the S59 server was opened a long time after these costume events had ended. EG bunny was from last easter yes almost 11 months ago and the beachbum was from last summer or even the summer before lol.

how did they get these costumes?? the server (S59) wasnt open
          the server i play (S55) wasnt open when these costumes were available
          DeathDealer
          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

But r2 must be a faily new company to online gaming, cause every good company knows that for a free to play game, the free players are the ones who make it. The pay players keep it alive, but free players allow pay players to prosper and grow stronger faster. And they are driving away the cashers (im a casher but not like crazy, just 100$ every week or 2.) And i rely alot of free players to farm stuff that i can buy from them to increase my character instead of straight buying from xtal cause u save about 40-50% on the price. But im finding it very hard to find these items i neeed now cause all the free players are beginning to leave and look for a game that allows free players to at least stand a fighting chance.

Comment

i agree with what your saying rage but your kinda missing the point.......

im sure many of us have cashed at some point i just wanna know why they treat some cashers better than others??

personally ive cashed quite a lot here n ive never been offered anything extra but i know of cashers who have enjoyed EXTRA privileges such as mega soul boosts and special edition costumes such as the 2 members in S59

i agree they have spent enough to pay for a house in the hamptons on this game but still i feel its unfair to us regular cashers to separate us as such.

again i have raised this issue in support tickets but they think im fabricating these claims???
              as you can see from the above pictures (ty deathdealer) my claims are not made up or in my imagination why am i getting shunned and rejected from cashing simply cos i feel we are being treated unfairly?

Comment

errrrrr your welcome
                DeathDealer
                Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

I was actually too lazy to create a toon in S59 to go check. But I have to agree. If we are getting special edition items for being cashers, I would like to get my allicorn back!! I"ll settle for the beach outfit though. To make it fair.

Comment

R2 been around since 2008 according to whois lookup. I know they used to host Caesary. And Caesary wasn't really a cashing game in my opinion, i've cash but it wasnt that much everyone had a chance even for free players. It was pretty balance. But this was before they started to put in equipments into generals. And yeah most MMOs are driven by events. If they don't keep up the events, it'll drive players away, even for cashers. This 2-week doldrum, I've already seen a drop in forum posts here. My merge server is getting closeto borderline dead.

Comment

The s59 couple again, this topic already been adrressed so many time it gets borrring, they cash a lot, and R2 rewarding them with costumes, if im not mistaken they cash around 30k USD each character, can you do that? if cant, then dont ask the same reward, and i think its been said that they do obtain it legally so stop making new thread about those two, kinda boring, and the answer will be the same, they get it legally and due to their spending R2 reward them with those costumes. i cant find the thread, please look for it at other sub forum.
                      Server: Starglade
                      Name: Lotussin
                      Plain: Eidolon
                      Lvl: 72 and more
                      Guild: GM of DethKlok
                      Class:Rogue
                      Skill Tree: Shadow
                      Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

I think the cashers are griping about s59 cashers since they joined so fast and spent really quickly to get their clothes. And there have been cashers thats been around for a year and probably spent as much as them, who still don't get that VIP type treatment.

Comment

Its only costumes and it doesnt have like a different bonus so stop raging...
                          u guys are so
                          you can guys can rage if the costumes had some kind of special bonus
                          Last edited by Dinomite09; 02-14-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Glad someone pointed this out. I notice that they have the outfit that was previously release. I think they are "R2". With a touch of a button they get whatever they want. So no surprise.

Comment

From what i've read from all past thread, R2 doesn't deny it.
                              They just don't disclose private information regarding users.
                              So what if they have super cashers dealing under the table, this game is all about business anyway.
                              You guys just have to suck it up, really. `o`
                              A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
                              X