Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Special offers to cash players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 does have special treatment for big time cashers, it's nothing new, it's been admitted fairly clear now. The only thing remaining is R2 to stop acting as if they deny this. Along with the (S51)Tails-incident where he obtained event-items on a server that was Live only after the event was ended. It's no surprise he's still playing actively without a ban if you see his spending, the reason why we are with so many forum threads is because R2 keeps us in the dark as much as possible, when we already know the real deal. All it feels like now is being straight up lied to in your face.
    Big time cashers get huge discounts, I'm not talking about those 30% discounts from daily login bonus, I'm talking about 80% discount when you buy a bigger pack (say paying 1,000 USD instead of 5,000 USD). You guys are talking about Balancing out between cashers/non-cashers? Not a single chance when the biggest problems/cashers are getting more items for less money than your average joe.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Considering that there is basically no customer service in these forums other than updates and Mods (who have limited power and knowledge). It's kinda hard to gain or develop knowledge about whats going in these games. If 1 GM were to come on here and post that there is a special VIP system for those who cash really hard, then we wouldn' have so many of these threads about casher.

Comment

How did I miss this thread before?

Sangofighter- mods have a bit more knowledge about the other side of things than you realize.

There is a VIP support that seems to be in a testing phase. From what I've seen of the participants, it's not just the biggest cashers in the game who received an invitation and not all of the big cashers got an invite. The only "special" treatment they get is a GM to answer questions in a chat room.

speeds16, you've touched on a topic that isn't open for discussion, and not for the reason you think. All I'm going to say is there was punishment involved.

To address the thread topic, yes, if you spend enough then there are perks for it. However, there is a huge misconception about the perks involved. It's more of a thank you gift (ie, costumes) and in no way a free pass to whatever the player wants. To make it perfectly clear- class changes are not possible. It is not a system option to change a character's class, much like it's not a system option to change a character's name. It doesn't matter how much money you have, if it's not coded into the system then it's not physically possible to do. You are allowed to delete your character, start a new one, spend tens of thousands of dollars and get right back to where you were upgrade-wise. They did not have instant upgrades- they had the crystals to upgrade with. I've seen way more than I cared to on the logs of both players. I'm not "standing up" for anyone, the facts are in the logs.

Hopefully the topic of them can finally be put to rest. I find it very odd that the majority of players constantly asking questions about those two players don't even play that server.

That said, staff is not allowed to give any player any details about any other player. Sending tickets to ask about cashers will never be met with a suitable reply. They aren't cheating or they wouldn't still be playing, so anything else they do really shouldn't be anyone else's concern.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          How did I miss this thread before?

Sangofighter- mods have a bit more knowledge about the other side of things than you realize.

There is a VIP support that seems to be in a testing phase. From what I've seen of the participants, it's not just the biggest cashers in the game who received an invitation and not all of the big cashers got an invite. The only "special" treatment they get is a GM to answer questions in a chat room.

speeds16, you've touched on a topic that isn't open for discussion, and not for the reason you think. All I'm going to say is there was punishment involved.

To address the thread topic, yes, if you spend enough then there are perks for it. However, there is a huge misconception about the perks involved. It's more of a thank you gift (ie, costumes) and in no way a free pass to whatever the player wants. To make it perfectly clear- class changes are not possible. It is not a system option to change a character's class, much like it's not a system option to change a character's name. It doesn't matter how much money you have, if it's not coded into the system then it's not physically possible to do. You are allowed to delete your character, start a new one, spend tens of thousands of dollars and get right back to where you were upgrade-wise. They did not have instant upgrades- they had the crystals to upgrade with. I've seen way more than I cared to on the logs of both players. I'm not "standing up" for anyone, the facts are in the logs.

Hopefully the topic of them can finally be put to rest. I find it very odd that the majority of players constantly asking questions about those two players don't even play that server.

That said, staff is not allowed to give any player any details about any other player. Sending tickets to ask about cashers will never be met with a suitable reply. They aren't cheating or they wouldn't still be playing, so anything else they do really shouldn't be anyone else's concern.
          Finally a logical response to all these casher questions and issues. You should seriously consider making a Q&A sticky thread about these casher issues, so everyone can get informed and so we don't have to make more casher questions threads.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Sorry didn't want to quote a unnecessarily big message so trimmed a bit down, not trying to take out of context.

It was kinda my point we can't discuss these things in the open, we're kept in the dark with a lot of questions and when we do try to discuss it with other players/forum mods if involved to try and put the pieces together we get silenced for it.
            The exceptional discounts are not a new thing unless you consider half a year or more as 'new' and only lately it's being admitted that there is some kind of Thank You-gifting like the costumes which already answers a lot of questions.
            I'm sure if it was more clear why people get special perks at times more people would consider cashing big instead of believing the game is glitched and it'd be a waste of money, on top of free players leaving for believing cashers get away with anything because they cash so much (has been an attitude for many for a looong time).
            Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

how do i make a thread ? i paid for VIP 3 times and 0crystals 0days on VIP #04 someone send me a private message

Comment

[i^dch852] Copy and paste this code into chat, it will show you a $499.99 pack. Notice the additional 10000 crystal card inside

Comment

Originally posted by R21052013 View Post
                  [i^dch852] Copy and paste this code into chat, it will show you a $499.99 pack. Notice the additional 10000 crystal card inside
                  Isnt that 10,000 extra crystals from those special bonus days where you get 20-25% extra crystals?
                  Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

No it isn't. Those don't show up as one of the contents.

Comment

Yes they do - when you buy a pack with extra crystal for an event you get a card in the bonus pack with your extra crystal.
                      IGN: Sigrun
                      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                      Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                      Sigrun
                      Mage lvl 38

Comment

Originally posted by Sigrun View Post
                        Yes they do - when you buy a pack with extra crystal for an event you get a card in the bonus pack with your extra crystal.
                        They don't show up in the listed contents of a pack though.

Comment

Working...
                        X