Why did r2 bound gmuts!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did r2 bound gmuts!?

Dear R2, I dont understand why you bounded the gmuts from the mount extraviganza. This way people who dont cash WILL be quiting due the the
    slow upgrading and etc. Imagine if all those free players quit or even the smallest cashers quit. U will be in a big loss
    I believe that u dont wnat this game to fall apart. So please change this problem and take this in consideration or i and many of my friends will be
    quiting.

* note: many cashers in my server are now scared to cash since they think everyone is gonna quit*

- Crystal Saga addict !

I agree, cashers will quit just as much as free players, since there will be no1 on server to play with since all the free players will go look for games that they can at least compete in.

Comment

Hey hey hey, perfect opportunity to make gmut a dungeon drop next week. They better consider that!

Comment

Indeed. :/

If they're going to do something so drastic, they should at least increase the daily exchange for GMUT to 5/5 instead of 2/2 or just raise the level bar for unbound GMUT from the battle bear reward to 55. If there's no competition between players, there's no real reason to play. And mounts are exceedingly important for the strength of a character.

囧 Whaaaat. You're at 9 stars to DK already?
        Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
        IGN: Silverblitz
        Guild: Apocalypse
        Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
        Lv: 123 Eidolon
        Honor: Emperor
        Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

eh, mount extravaganza should of been bound from the beginning, it was the easiest to be abused from alts. The perma gmut event im ******, if they raised to 3-5 per day then i be happy even if it were bound. At least with 3-5 you guaranteed a click 1-1.5 week. With 2 its gonna take something like 2-2.5 weeks a click which can feel like an eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
            Hey hey hey, perfect opportunity to make gmut a dungeon drop next week. They better consider that!
            Good luck for that. I admit, I was upset for 45mut + 3 gold for 1 GMUT but r2 did this to prevent alt abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
              It's something that the real CS does have and not this bound bogus. I'm just gonna sit and wait for new content that hopefully does trigger something fun to aim for in this game.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

The real CS cares about its players, r2 wants only money, they dont care if the players are happy or not.

Not sure if any of u remember Runescape. But when that game basically did wat R2 is doing and forced players to go cash or leave it went from 100,000 players everyday to 10-12,000 players. Hope r2 is prepared to lose 70% of its playerbase over this blunder.
                Last edited by ragex0411; 02-21-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

o.o There's a real CS?

Because CS is hosted by many different sites. o.o;;;

Comment

They did this to troll their players. :3 u want teh gmut? gooooood joke trolololo

Comment

gmut... *** is a gmut?

Comment

lol... my bad... this is for crystal saga

Comment

I agree that they should atleast increase the number of gmuts you can exchange each day or it will really take a million years to upgrade ur mount...

Comment

R2 u shud take this in consideration...

Comment

Well, it's not that bad considering you can use bound and unbound gmuts to upgrade your mounts. So think of it this way, you now get 2 more gmuts per day.

Comment

Working...
                              X