Battle Bear Reward in Mount Extravaganza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Bear Reward in Mount Extravaganza

MAKE THE REWARD UNBOUND GREATER MOUNT UPGRADE TOKEN Because its VERY VERY UNFAIR TO THE NON CASHER PLAYERS
    THE CASHER PLAYERS WILL SPENT AND SPENT THEIR MONEY TO BUY GREATER MOUNT UPGRADE TOKEN
    IT WILL BE BALANCED IF U MAINTAIN THE UNBOUND GREATER MOUNT UPGRADE TOKEN TO THE NON CASHER AND CASHER PLAYERS
    ..... PLSS GM's and MODERATOR's plssss make GMUT UNBOUND thank you..

i totally agree it worked 2 ways for really hard workirs makingalts to lvl 45 and get the gmuts,
    but also for the lowbies selling thre gmut to higher lvled players so the lowbies could get more hw gems or what ever they wanted to buy from them...
    the bounded thing kind ruined the economics in the game, for the lowbies and also for the higherlvled players. good thinking r2

Comment

Choose your poison: player abuse like violating the rules or r2's constant changes like bounded items?

Comment

They actually might do some changes. Just check out this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post405794

Come up with a good solution for the problem, get enough supporters, and solve the issue together with R2.

Comment

im a good supporter yet dont know what i suppose to support, unbinding me or make unlimited xchange, give me a call anyway ive given a visit to link and found a reply from a gm ~after so long long time they abandon cs forum, so i think this worth fighting for
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Well I thought of it this way. Keep the GMuts as bound items, but allow for unlimited trade ins. That way no one profits from being able to sell the gmuts that are gained ingame. And people can still upgrade. And its not completely unlimited that way because we are still limited to the mount upgrade tokens we have and were limited to the amount of gold we can spend anyway because you only have so much before you run out.
            Sephriel - Level 1xx Scion - Hybrid Priest
            Soul: 700 (And Counting)
            Wings: Extreme Angel Lord +2 (And Counting)
            Mount: Hellwing (level 6 & eating the puris)
            Server : Molten Highlands

Comment

Well, consider it this way... you now get 2 more free gmuts everyday. Also, you can use bound and unbound gmuts together to upgrade your mounts (just like you can use bound and unbound soul prints together)

Comment

Working...
              X