R2.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2.

Do you guys at R2 personally dislike me? I'm really getting tired of getting disconnected from Crystal Saga every time I decide to do a important daily event, like GG or CL. It's pissing me off. You say check with internet provider, clear cache, etc etc. I've done ALL of that. It's YOUR game. And a lot of you GM's must be pmsing or something, everyone getting banned for stupid stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if I get some sort of consequence for this post.

The lag is getting quite unbearable.
    Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
    Level: 130
    Class: Rogue
    Plane: Eidolon
    Honor: Emperor
    Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
    Guild: Rebels
    Pet: DemonKing

Comment

bullied

how to report ppls

Comment

Ohhh, so today I finally got into GG. Well, I went AFK like usual, why the torches come on. Turns out when I get back, I got no ******* exp gained. Are you kidding me?! Soooo many problems with this game. I honestly think it's ran by a bunch of kids.

Comment

With the money they make daily u would think they could fix the lag. Guess all that money going into there pockets not back into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by mschnelle View Post
            how to report ppls
            file a ticket please
            tickets.r2games.com

Originally posted by yaboyjacob View Post
            Ohhh, so today I finally got into GG. Well, I went AFK like usual, why the torches come on. Turns out when I get back, I got no ******* exp gained. Are you kidding me?! Soooo many problems with this game. I honestly think it's ran by a bunch of kids.
            theres a cap to the amount of people each torch, a significantly increased amount then the normal limit of a torch. however people use alts to abuse this because of changes. used to before. but even more so now

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
              file a ticket pleasetickets.r2games.com theres a cap to the amount of people each torch, a significantly increased amount then the normal limit of a torch. however people use alts to abuse this because of changes. used to before. but even more so now
              actually there is no cap of how many people near a torch if it was in GG. There's like 50 people in a room on my server and everyone near the torch can get the exp. remember that guy said it was in guessing game.
              I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
              Class Shadow Rogue
              Level 55+
              Plane Mortal (obv.)
              Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

The only torch i know which has not have a limitation of how many players can participate are the ones in "Starglade on Fire"
                and other torch events which takes place on SG
                (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Originally posted by GonGirl View Post
                  actually there is no cap of how many people near a torch if it was in GG. There's like 50 people in a room on my server and everyone near the torch can get the exp. remember that guy said it was in guessing game.
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ty-Lucky-Guess

Each Guessing Game torch has a 50 person limit.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X