Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About Dragon Crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Dragon Crystal

Just wanna ask how big in % is chance to obtain dc from Psychodelica, KD and SR..
    Beacouse this is weird.. usually i got like 4,5 after 5 runs on NM mode in Psycho.. today got 1 after 8 runs..
    When wasn't Vip at least 4 a day now with 3 extra runs i get 1 ?
    This is sick.. beacouse its making higher levels Fragarach n Auguric almost impossible to make..
    Also even if i get 4 dc i can make 1 try to upgrade, thats right 1 try not 1 sucessfull upgrade.
    In my server dc cost 20g ( the cheapest ones ) cuz after new weapon people got insane with prices..
    Try to make something with this beacouse if it keeps like that ppl wont even try to farm n be stronger.

I'm hoping on a Dragon Crystal/Fragarach Shard event sooner or later to make this achievable for non-cashers. DC's on our server went up to 30-50G (some fool trying to hit 60g) and frag shards to 1 platinum till 1.8 platinum. Even for a big farmer you couldn't get nearly the amount required to get a significant progress.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Can farm in less than week even more shinings than i need to make 19 frag shards..
      Only problem is dragon xtal.. At frag weapon it like to fail even at 86% sucess rate.. so if u pay 80g for 4 ( if u have luck ) n u fail..
      Well dont need to know how this can **** u.. Experienced by myself.

Comment

just use whatever enchament crystal (probably not MEC) u got from 0-4. then DCs for the rest, saves you some DCs.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
          just use whatever enchament crystal (probably not MEC) u got from 0-4. then DCs for the rest, saves you some DCs.
          Thx for info alr doing this from times when frag was even released.

Comment

Working...
          X