Guild GM under Ban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild GM under Ban

Due to some jerk's irritating antics and then some, a friend of mine has been banned until April. However, she is the GM of a very active guild, and her guild mates have been wondering if it is possible to have the GM of the guild passed to one of the AGMs so that they can stack guild EXP with seig EXP. The responses from support have been unsatisfactory. Why should an entire guild be penalized because someone decided to get the GM banned?
    Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
    IGN: Silverblitz
    Guild: Apocalypse
    Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
    Lv: 123 Eidolon
    Honor: Emperor
    Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Your guild leader would need to send in the request and ask very nicely if the GMs wouldn't mind transferring the leader position to someone else- she will need to name the person she wants it transferred to in the ticket, including the guild name as well.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

o.o I don't understand the connotation of nice.

But anyway. I'll tell her.
      Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

nice as in no name calling,no flaming,no anger tone anywhere

Comment

what server?

Comment

Mmm. Most of it was directed to the person who caused the ban, which was solely because he wanted to be a jerk.

S60 Extingent Buff.

Comment

Working...
            X