Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sperion GONE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sperion GONE

My character (S3)Tinkerton hacked. I lost everything including my Demon King. All i ask back for is my sperion. And R2 pretty much told me to bad. I can't get it back. Even after i asked to just give me the quest I will start over. BUT NO, I get to suffer while people who accidently deletes stuff gets it back. PLEASE POST so maybe i have a chance to get it back. Thank you.
    Crystal Saga
    Server: (S3) Kaymo Mountain
    Ign: Tinkerton

Dragon Pals

Server: (S42) The Moors
    Ign: Zonk

Censored since 2011

Dont share your account info with other players, thats not getting hacked thats being a idiot.

Comment

OMFG i didn't do i look stupid to you?
      Crystal Saga
      Server: (S3) Kaymo Mountain
      Ign: Tinkerton

Dragon Pals

Server: (S42) The Moors
      Ign: Zonk

Censored since 2011

Comment

Yes, cause obviously u gave ur info to some1, or u went to a unsafe site (crystal saga hacks site) or a gold seller site. No1 is gonna hack some1 with only weak gear when there is players on that server with characters worth 10-20,000$.

Comment

I agree they should at least reset your quests for Sperion cause it's bogus they aren't doing that as minimum. Other than that on topic of stupidity giving away info or not, I'm letting S1-2-3 judge that one. R2's supportteam should give up on their copy/paste replies and grow some humanly answers.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Uhhh.

Rage. =.=;;;

I don't think he did. A lot of people have already had the same problems of getting hacked and getting all their stuff deleted and rest to Lv 1 mortal. From what I'm seeing it's no longer any of the player's faults but r2's. The reason: People's private information generally cannot be accessed unless a hacker is able to find a loophole into the security system of the servers. In this case, it does not matter any more as how secure you make your character - the person who has this backdoor can find out without you giving out the information. This isn't about 'working hacks' or other **, but someone actually penetrating the r2 system and stealing important information.
            Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
            IGN: Silverblitz
            Guild: Apocalypse
            Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
            Lv: 123 Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

tell me ticket # in pm. and the people who accidentally sold stuff to npc an got stuff back had stuff taken back yet again because of complaints. so that part of argument is null. the rest. pm me.~thread closed

Comment

Working...
              X