Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any GMs online?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any GMs online?

Are there no GMs online now? Tickets has been posted.

Isnt any GM gonna do anything about that hacker in S52, S55, S57, DP and S59?

Dont delay until the matters get worst. Please do something for christ sake.

yea looks like we'll be going for a rollback soon...the server's gone crazy now....hope r2 acts soon
    (S57)Windscar

Comment

But R2 is like being so quiet about this. Tickets and Forum post but no replies.

Comment

i think they have no idea how to react..probably having a meeting -_-
        (S57)Windscar

Comment

Seriously if they decide on a rollback when they can trace the items and gold. I wud flip -_-

They could just get in and kick that idiot out right now.

Really wish they had better efficiency

Comment

I just hate this i dont want to lose cs and its kinda annoying >,< larahalt is just too angry waa

Comment

i think there were too many transactions to control each individual case now...no option but rollback
              (S57)Windscar

Comment

I just hope they kick him out completely this is insane :| I fear upgrading if a roll back will be established.

Comment

I just hope R2 wakes up and realize they do not have to spoil the game for everyone.

And its disappointing how no GM has replied in forums or tickets regarding this matter.

Comment

maybe theyre too busy i cant imagine upgrading using those items O_O

Comment

yea idk they declared on world chat that the items were hacked before selling them...if people still bought it then... x_x it got too messy too fast
                      (S57)Windscar

Comment

im surprised r2 still do not have online monitors in each servers 24/7 to stop such incidents...its not that they cant afford it.....
                        (S57)Windscar

Comment

cant afford what ?/

Comment

i meant to say im sure r2 has enough money to hire more staff to monitor each of their servers constantly to prevent such incidents
                            (S57)Windscar

Comment

did the gm's did the same thing that caused thm to be fired? gosh this is mad .. and s1 is so quiet xD

Comment

Working...
                              X