Deleted items then reset to level 1 :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted items then reset to level 1 :(

Wow one hour ago i login my weapon, sperion, mount and wings were all gone so i filed a ticket and they said they will look into this...now i login in my char is level 1 at the start point what just happened please help me i dont have done anything wrong

plz have patience while its looked into. if don't get a response after a extended time pm me the ticket #

Comment

Dang I would be quite angry if right after my goal of reaching level 120, I log in & all my stuff is gone. 1 year of work all gone smh. If this is the same person who wrote the post too I saw earlier then again I hope you get your stuff back. The GM's gave a huge Casher from my server his character back after it got deleted. They have all his levels & gears back, so it shouldn't be hard for them to do it for you.
      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
      Level: 130
      Class: Rogue
      Plane: Eidolon
      Honor: Emperor
      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
      Guild: Rebels
      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

This happened to Tinkerbell from s59 also. It doesn't look like an isolated event anymore.
        Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
        IGN: Silverblitz
        Guild: Apocalypse
        Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
        Lv: 123 Eidolon
        Honor: Emperor
        Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Big cashers have deleted their accounts on purpose as an attempt to quit forever. Few months later they come back, they get their account back without hesitation. Since these problems seem to be happening serverwide, I hope they can rollback all those accounts.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Hope you get your character back :O
            (S6)Wisteria889
            Class: Mage
            Server:Windshear Peaks
            Level:70+
            Plane:Eidolon
            Honor:Viceroy
            Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
            Proud player since 2011
            ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

R2 admin request that any affected players file a ticket in regards to their issue, as it helps R2 admin get a better idea on what is happening with issues like this, and while players are well within their rights to post about issues on the forums, that is not the same same as contacting R2 admin with the relevant information that R2 need, in order to deal with many issues.

Use the links in my sig, please
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X