This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character reset and not getting it back [WARNING]

This thread will probably get deleted soon but I hope I can reach some of you who can spread the word!

First of all ; R2, this is my last warning, retrieve my character and the ones who got reset or deleted. If you don't I found some interesting sites where you can report internet illegal activities. 'This web site, the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), representa a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C). IC3 provides a central referral mechanism for complaints involving Internet related crimes:'
    and thats just one of them. Maybe it is useless because apparently you can do with our accounts as you please but I will certainly try.

Which brings me to my second point ; Dear CS/Wartune/Castlot and Broken realm players,
    Stop spending cash!! Not because I dont want your hard worked for money goes to those people (which is true btw) But because they can delete/reset or do whatever with your character whenever they feel like it and you can do absolutely nothing about it.

I hope you get what you deserve R2.

Tinkerbell:

I am pretty shocked at what has happened on (S52)(S55)(S57)(DP)(S59) over the past week. It looks to me like a character basically bought GM status, retracted the charges made to R2, and they failed to remove his GM status. And now you and several other players LOST your accounts due to R2's negligence and they refuse to do anything? Not to mention the wide-spread damage done to our merged servers by this guy.

I had already committed not to cash any longer. It was really hard, but I did not buy the Holiday items for the first time on St. Patrick's Day. But now my VIPs are also cancelled. R2 is rotten to the core, it seems. I guess this is what happens when an RMT runs a company.

Comment

Ya, I don't plan on spending cash here anymore as well and I'm close to canceling my VIP.

Comment

sap you gonna play again??r2 games??
        eleven

Comment

Hello,

Could you please tell me your ticket(s) number(s) ?

Comment

Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
            This thread will probably get deleted soon but I hope I can reach some of you who can spread the word!

First of all ; R2, this is my last warning, retrieve my character and the ones who got reset or deleted. If you don't I found some interesting sites where you can report internet illegal activities. 'This web site, the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), representa a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C). IC3 provides a central referral mechanism for complaints involving Internet related crimes:'
            and thats just one of them. Maybe it is useless because apparently you can do with our accounts as you please but I will certainly try.

Which brings me to my second point ; Dear CS/Wartune/Castlot and Broken realm players,
            Stop spending cash!! Not because I dont want your hard worked for money goes to those people (which is true btw) But because they can delete/reset or do whatever with your character whenever they feel like it and you can do absolutely nothing about it.

I hope you get what you deserve R2.
            they should get what they deserve

Comment

if you read the tos r2 is allowed 2 do w/e they like with your characters and your just donating to them when you buy crystals...... just wait -.-

Comment

Stop making yourself look stupid and threatening or trying to look scary....actually i'd love to see you doing something from what you've stated before....but i highly doubt you will because you look like someone who only acts tough behind the screen. chao

Comment

Originally posted by Tanselyn View Post
                  Stop making yourself look stupid and threatening or trying to look scary....actually i'd love to see you doing something from what you've stated before....but i highly doubt you will because you look like someone who only acts tough behind the screen. chao
                  I don't know who you are talking to but aren't you the one who were gonna talk to the lawyer? Cause that's stupid. You have no legal rights

Comment

Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
                    I don't know who you are talking to but aren't you the one who were gonna talk to the lawyer? Cause that's stupid. You have no legal rights
                    was probebly targeted at me since i warned him about his behavior in a PM.

Comment

I wouldn't be so certain about having no legal rights. The issue as to what "virtual goods" should be classified as is still very much in contest.

In fact, no major case on the subject has never dealt with a situation like R2: a company that sells virtual goods to players for value as if they are actual items. A major case involving a company selling items to players, claiming they have no 'value,' and then turning around and removing access to those items unilaterally for no stated reason, leaving R2 with the benefit of thousands of dollars could be a situation that would lead to greater legal clarity on the subject IF such a case were to be brought.

The area of law is not settled and this could be a major consumer abuse situation. I would suggest that all the players that have thus far been affected (including Galahalt if his story about R2 retaining $30,000 is true) come together and contact an attorney in tandem. Large damages will garner serious attention.

Velner

Comment

Originally posted by Velner View Post
                        I wouldn't be so certain about having no legal rights. The issue as to what "virtual goods" should be classified as is still very much in contest.

In fact, no major case on the subject has never dealt with a situation like R2: a company that sells virtual goods to players for value as if they are actual items. A major case involving a company selling items to players, claiming they have no 'value,' and then turning around and removing access to those items unilaterally for no stated reason, leaving R2 with the benefit of thousands of dollars could be a situation that would lead to greater legal clarity on the subject IF such a case were to be brought.

The area of law is not settled and this could be a major consumer abuse situation. I would suggest that all the players that have thus far been affected (including Galahalt if his story about R2 retaining $30,000 is true) come together and contact an attorney in tandem. Large damages will garner serious attention.

Velner
                        If you've read his complaint, that 30k is not from his bank. Its from Playspan (Ultimate Game Card), so its not really a bank, but more of game card processing site. His chances of getting his money back is zilch. I'm pretty sure Playspan gets all these " I want my money back" issues all the time.

Comment

this thread is now closed. if you so choose to contact a lawyer. i will no longer be able to assist anyone. if want help. plz be respectful an pm me

Comment

Working...
                          X