This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This maddness has to stop r2games!

Today my account and my boyfriend account were deleted and reseted to level 1! we filed a ticket and they told us they are not responsible because it seems someone accessed our computers which is not true! we are huge cashers!

R2games i'm warnining you! if i don't get my characters back by tomorrow you're in trouble!
    Last edited by Tanselyn; 03-22-2013, 04:26 AM.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear what happened to you.
    I was wondering if you have already made a ticket, we need this for the information.
    If you made one please give me the ticket number, if you made multiple please give them all.

Thank you!

Comment

hey kage, arent these events happening a lot? r2 just over looking it or what now

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper498 View Post
        hey kage, arent these events happening a lot? r2 just over looking it or what now
        It is happening alot, why i dont know.
        The GM I am talking to is doing his best right now, and he requires tickets for any of this happening, so anyone who is having something like this please make a ticket and tell me the ticket number.

Comment

either their is a bug in r2 system, someone is hacking the system and leaving them with rebirth tasks or w/e happened or both, or a patch file which become ahh forgot whats its called but where it doesnt work properly and causes all sort of problems to happen in game but i say the 2nd one is unlikely o:

Comment

it seems like we need to look for another game now. its not worth it to play and cash after a few weeks/months you will reset to lvl 1

Comment

It's because some stupid lifeless dude like galahallt had personal problems with r2games and jared and he's hacking thier secured files and messing with everyone accounts! if r2games doesnt stop this r2games will fall down eventually!

however! kage! i will send you the ticket number on inbox!

Comment

too many players having this problem, just wondering if R2Games can handle it and fix the problem and the most important thing, WILL THEY RECOVER ALL THE ITEMS? Click image for larger version

Name:	rolleyes.gif
Views:	7
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	1665898

Comment

I don't care what happens to r2games! i want my account back! or i want every dime i've ever spent on this game refunded to me!

Comment

Chill down, Ill ask the GM to look at it, be patient in the meanwhile.
                    It is being looked at.

Comment

R2 admin request that any affected players file a ticket in regards to their issue, as it helps R2 admin get a better idea on what is happening with issues like this, and while players are well within their rights to post about issues on the forums, that is not the same same as contacting R2 admin with the relevant information that R2 need, in order to deal with many issues.

Use the links in my sig, please
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

And ^^^ is why people are getting so angry... Same posts over and over and over again. We just want an answer on whats going on.... We all know you guys know... Or atleast we really really really hope that is after 4 days of this.

Hell i think Memorylane even quit being a mod over this....
                        Name: Stigmata a.k.a Stiggy
                        Spouse: TheFallenOne
                        Server: (S2)Xianyang
                        Level: 70
                        Guild: Matrix
                        Guild Title: MrEngineer

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                          R2 admin request that any affected players file a ticket in regards to their issue, as it helps R2 admin get a better idea on what is happening with issues like this, and while players are well within their rights to post about issues on the forums, that is not the same same as contacting R2 admin with the relevant information that R2 need, in order to deal with many issues.

Use the links in my sig, please
                          No offense but that's BULL. I did that 4 days ago and I've received zero help. Auto messages that they can't help me

Comment

thread is now closed. continue pm'ing me Saphira or anyone else with the current character issue along with your ticket # plz

Comment

Working...
                            X