This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear R2Games

You can't hide the truth by deleting threads nor comments that contain the "truth"

Agreed! r2games stop deleting our threads and give us an expaination! and how was galahallt able to hack your files! and are our accounts going to be retrived or not!

Comment

Regarding to galahallt screenshots and treeatment he was getting! r2games is a corrupted company! and so not professional! However if r2games doesnt give me my account back im def going to talk to my lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanselyn View Post
        Regarding to galahallt screenshots and treeatment he was getting! r2games is a corrupted company! and so not professional! However if r2games doesnt give me my account back im def going to talk to my lawyer.
        It does not help to double post using different accounts.

Comment

Vixus and Tansyl from S59? If so, werent galahalt your sugar daddy?

Comment

Galahallt or whatever his name is did get a good treatment from r2games because he charged a huge amount of money. but regarding to his screenshots it seems that they turned thier back to him so thats why he started all this drama. however none of these concerns me. what concerns me r2games should find a way to fix all of this before it get worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
              It does not help to double post using different accounts.
              Different accounts ? if you bothered reading my last thread you'll notice me saying me & my boyfriend! vixusvahen is my boyfriend! and we're udner the same internet connection!

No offence but read my friend..read

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflaky View Post
                Vixus and Tansyl from S59? If so, werent galahalt your sugar daddy?
                Stay on the topic.

Obv i don't care about gala or about what he's doing. i just want my account back. or a refund.
                Last edited by Tanselyn; 03-22-2013, 06:22 AM.

Comment

kage do you get any money from them? lol

Comment

lol, why are u so arrogant? You came here in order to get support and help from the forum comunity, after your ticket took you nowhere, and yet you act all high and mighty, instead of answer a simple question... I understand your upset, but still, respect the people who respects you. Im curious as well if your tansyl and vixus from s59, cause if you are, than all i can say is LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by CheshireCatt View Post
                      lol, why are u so arrogant? You came here in order to get support and help from the forum comunity, after your ticket took you nowhere, and yet you act all high and mighty, instead of answer a simple question... I understand your upset, but still, respect the people who respects you. Im curious as well if your tansyl and vixus from s59, cause if you are, than all i can say is LOL.
                      Why are you working so hard to make your self look stuipid ? but guess what. it's working!

Unless you in shoes! shut up and dont come around the forums making everyone laugh at you.

Comment

lol, are u retarded? i mean seriouslly, are you?

its obvious you're only avoiding answering the question, i would too, if i was in your shoes. I mean, it would make you look pretty dumb now, considering the way you praised galah as if he was some sort of god, in order to give you all those free stuff, but oh well **** happens sometimes

and if u arent tansyl from s59, then theres something really wrong with you. Unless u were raised by a wolf and ur name is mowgly, than i would suggest you to chill out and try some xanax

Comment

Originally posted by CheshireCatt View Post
                          lol, are u retarded? i mean seriouslly, are you?

its obvious you're only avoiding answering the question, i would too, if i was in your shoes. I mean, it would make you look pretty dumb now, considering the way you praised galah as if he was some sort of god, in order to give you all those free stuff, but oh well **** happens sometimes

and if u arent tansyl from s59, then theres something really wrong with you. Unless u were raised by a wolf and ur name is mowgly, than i would suggest you to chill out and try some xanax
                          Why are you still working even harder to make yourself look stuipid ? is that what you do for living ?

P.S : i didnt bother reading what you said

Comment

when its spammed across every other platforms forum, then yes it becomes a issue where they will be deleted as spam since everyone on other games has to stop an sift through that to get to useful posts or find their post on a issue. I had told them to at least keep it to one thread. and we have also posted guidelines about posting personal messages on forums before. how one goes about things makes a difference. this topic is now closed.~

Comment

Working...
                            X