VIP Lottery Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Lottery Tickets

This is just being unfair, I have 17 VIP Lottery Tickets & I can't compete in the lottery.

Last time, I came online 10 minuten after that the server had a restart. (new day) And all of the VIPs were won already.
    + The server restart was at 5, night here in europe.

So basicly if people want to win free vip, they have to be complete no life.
    • Server: Emerald Ridge
    • Character: Dylan
    • Class: Elementalist
    • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
    • Guild: Reborn

yea true, they should make it more, the red spam after reset is epic though i want more O:

Comment

Naah, this is a 24/7 server so somewhere around the world theres people on during server reset and they can use their VIP ticket. The thing that sux is that the VIP lottery system can be filled with in minutes. A better VIP lottery event is having a VIP lottery every hr with 2-3 winners. Instead you have 1-player who can vend it and take 20/30 VIP in minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper498 View Post
        yea true, they should make it more, the red spam after reset is epic though i want more O:
        making it more is not the answer, people try to come after reset and getting VIP as quickly as possible, adding it will just giving them more VIP, so it will be awesome if only few being up every hour

Comment

Working...
        X