**** Luck, or **** Game?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Luck, or **** Game?!

I give up. I have been sleeping only 4 hours in a 48 hour time span to farm items to sale, participate in events to get items to sale; so i can buy the expensive @$$ gmuts. I give up trying to sell everything I know need just to buy gmut. I'm tired of spending ALL OF THIS TIME AND EFFORT just to be poor again as soon as i get the items i need. Tired of practicing other methods to get the items I need. I give up on this game for at least a week. It is seriously doing more harm than it's worth. Good luck to you all in your future endeavors.I hope you can learn from my mistake instead of learning on your own.

[IMG][/IMG]

This might help idk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I'm sorry about that Gave up on crystal saga cause of so many crystal stuff needed .-.
      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Thank you fro info

Comment

only info you can see is how much gold i have, which isnt very much at all. would like to add, very tired of completing survey for crystal as well. good night. going looney here.

Comment

the games designed to make u cash and get mad and cash more did u think getting that was easy? just wait untill u use ewings and need 12 stars + for a upgrade and 500 ewings >.<

IGN: prNu
            BR: 4.4M+
            Class: 80 Corsair
            Server: 48

Comment

Usually when I get on cs, and i'm not that lazy I'll do all my dungeon runs, Revs, Blood Coliseum, literally all of them. Takes some time, but you can make a decent amount of profit from pet equips, etc. Does get a lil frustrating on how much time it takes though... hope you can get that gorilla though!
              • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
              • Character - Krissy729
              • Class - Hybrid Priest
              • Plane - Eidolon
              • Level - 108+
              I'm a noobc:
              Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
              they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
              Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
              Well look who's laughing now
              We'll do that what we want to... <3

Comment

i gave up but its fun 22g gmut then u gotta spend like 20p jsut for 1 try the 556p on 1 person ***? needs to get gmut and donate to almost eidolons

Comment

i go for alts. while i do stuff with my main i have one running around getting prepped for gmut event for battle bear. can save a lot of gold for not too much extra effort. I have a feeling things in general will improve as well. Keep your chin up!

Comment

Don't listen to the form moderator, they're just here to keep you playing. The game is designed to make you spend money, but if you also want something, you have to work hard for it. Yeah it sucks getting gmuts, but if you spend time leveling to 55, getting them is much easier. As of right now at level 55 I get 2x gmut from mut exchange and 1 from guild resource battleground. You can also get them from guessing game and from fate. But at least you get 3 for sure everyday.
                    If you think that's bad, I didn't get my super angel until 22 stars. Plus, the gmuts you get for getting battle bear are now bound, so making alts to get the rewards is just a waste of time.

Comment

Gmuts you get for the battle bear aren't bound, thanks to community feedback about that update.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                        Don't listen to the form moderator, they're just here to keep you playing. The game is designed to make you spend money, but if you also want something, you have to work hard for it. Yeah it sucks getting gmuts, but if you spend time leveling to 55, getting them is much easier. As of right now at level 55 I get 2x gmut from mut exchange and 1 from guild resource battleground. You can also get them from guessing game and from fate. But at least you get 3 for sure everyday.
                        If you think that's bad, I didn't get my super angel until 22 stars. Plus, the gmuts you get for getting battle bear are now bound, so making alts to get the rewards is just a waste of time.
                        Did you receive a warning from him?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Gmuts you get for the battle bear aren't bound, thanks to community feedback about that update.
                          You aren't a mod anymore? Aww why? You were my favorite one

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                            Did you receive a warning from him?
                            Warning for what?

Comment

I learned quite awhile back that it's either a Bill Gates or a No-Lifers who come out on top with this type of game. Just to much time to invest to be even remotely decent, but like everything in life that's worth getting..got to work hard out it. I really hope my Gorilla Titan doesn't take 9+ stars to Gryphon, I'm at 7 0% & the amount of money spent on it is insane.
                              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                              Level: 130
                              Class: Rogue
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Honor: Emperor
                              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                              Guild: Rebels
                              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
                              X