Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is gifting VIP legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is gifting VIP legal

Is gifting VIP to a friend using only username legal? I have read multiple fourms on this and some say its legal and others say its illegal does anybody know if it is legal/illegal?
    IGN:Shadow98
    Lvl:101
    Plane:Eidolon
    Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
    Guild:SoulShadows
    Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

Hmm.
    You would have to pay fro it. And i think it is illegal to use on R2
    $_$ money thast why
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Not exactly paying for it it would be gifted to me by a friend just wondering if its legal he doesnt know my account details only would need username for it either way r2 still gets money.
      IGN:Shadow98
      Lvl:101
      Plane:Eidolon
      Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
      Guild:SoulShadows
      Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

Comment

if someone is going to gift it to you, then yes it is legal as long as you are not exchanging items or irl money for it.

Comment

Gifting is legal, selling is illegal.
          so giving someone VIP is completely fine, and if the other party decides to give you a little thank you gift back then that is fine as well.
          Just.. selling it is not allowed, because people haven been scammed before when attempting to buy it.

Comment

Ok ty kage
            Last edited by NightShade98; 03-27-2013, 05:54 PM. Reason: Wrong account

Comment

Working...
            X