Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mortals with sperion?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortals with sperion?

Yesterday a level 1 mortal upgraded a Superior Immortal Sperion in server 1 of Kongregate (http://www.kongregate.com/games/R2Games/crystal-saga), how is that possible?Right after this toon was deleted. A lot of people there have been talking about a few players being able to get a lot of cash shop items without actually having the crystals for it. Some days after that started, we got this. What is going on?

It's R2 telling you if you don't donate, then you won't make it. Pay to play or leave is pretty much it.

Comment

meh .. couple players have maxed wings, mounts, frag weap, gen5 pure DK, soul, sperion, +15 purg gears all that in like less then a month.

Up until recently we thought ohh someone won the lottery. But now, these players are selling tons of cash shop items in game, making perfect frags, immo sperios then deleting chars.

LOL, they even beated R2 oldest server in rankings :P

Comment

We had that kind of issue too. When someone uses illegal leveling (leveling bot) they will just get reset to level 1.
        They still have their item and can spam announcements like that.

I would assume that person just wanted to shock the server and then quited.
        Last edited by R26736907; 04-01-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22889370 View Post
          meh .. couple players have maxed wings, mounts, frag weap, gen5 pure DK, soul, sperion, +15 purg gears all that in like less then a month.

Up until recently we thought ohh someone won the lottery. But now, these players are selling tons of cash shop items in game, making perfect frags, immo sperios then deleting chars.

LOL, they even beated R2 oldest server in rankings :P
          A OP couple.

Months ago:

and right now

Weird how they remind another famous Crystal Saga couple, if it was only a knight/rogue instead of priest/rogue...

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
            It's R2 telling you if you don't donate, then you won't make it. Pay to play or leave is pretty much it.
            It's more that sperions are scion and above-only. So a mortal having a sperion at all is impossible.

I checked out Kongregate's server1: a priest with 226k matk, maxed wings, maxed frag, +15 on everything. A rogue as well with 147k patk. Last time that happened on R2's servers it was all done by special fishy deals with GM's.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

There is 150k honor between those pictures. That is a long time to improve your toon.
              I just checked kongregate server too. Maxed out wings, purgatory gear and fragarach fusion can easily give those stats.
              Don't need to win the lottery for that.

Be grateful that people support R2.

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                It's more that sperions are scion and above-only. So a mortal having a sperion at all is impossible.

I checked out Kongregate's server1: a priest with 226k matk, maxed wings, maxed frag, +15 on everything. A rogue as well with 147k patk. Last time that happened on R2's servers it was all done by special fishy deals with GM's.
                Well, money can buy you what ever you want. And it appears it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonthorn View Post
                  A OP couple.

Months ago:

and right now
                  The first picture is 6 months older than the second one. Funny how you always try to manipulate. Wouldn't be surprised if the picture of that mortal is faked too. (April's fool?)
                  My toon is not your concern. When I want to spend my money on upgrading my wings, that is my decision and only mine. And yes, wing add a ridiculous amount of stats.
                  I'm sure this thread will soon be closed.
                  Last edited by sebastian1988; 04-01-2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

lol h3ll no, i love u guys selling tons of cash items ingame bought three stacks of ews last time keep it up \o/

dont know why someone with everything maxed would spend thousands of crystals to put in a shop but hey !!! im fine with it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                      The first picture is 6 months older than the second one. Funny how you always try to manipulate. Wouldn't be surprised if the picture of that mortal is faked too. (April's fool?)
                      My toon is not your concern. When I want to spend my money on upgrading my wings, that is my decision and only mine. And yes, wing add a ridiculous amount of stats.
                      I'm sure this thread will soon be closed.
                      The picture may be 6 months old but in just 2 weeks that rogue went from Hellwing to generation 2 lvl 20 Kilin, 2nd aura to 3rd aura, from Ultimate Demon Lord Wings to Ultimate Divine Wings +10, his gear was nowhere close to a full purg gear +15, got a Perfect Frag X +15 (with fusion). Both spawned BAs/DKs like it was nothing. The priest was pretty similar, but also got over 500p, played around enchanting several off-hand pieces to +15 and got 4th aura.

If that player decided to support the game that much, it's awesome, but still people will get suspicious when someone suddenly spends thousands of dollars everyday and max everything. It just looks like a drastic change considering this post from the mentioned rogue - http://www.kongregate.com/forums/130...-corrupted-gms

Still this is going way off-topic. Thread is about the lvl 1 mortal with Sperion, and such image was not faked. If it helps, here is another screenshot, showing people talking about it:

Did anything similar happened in other servers?

Comment

Again, it is not your concern what I spend my money on.

Comment

well Sebastian, or should I say akuma... you haven't been one to cash that much before. You're more against it than anyone and suddenly you or monky does and cashes to get to where you are now is by far a ridiculous amount for anyone in a short time and so suddenly... I still don't know where you both got the pcs to max your kilans in 1-2 weeks when there's hardly enough players on kong to farm that much in a short time. Guildie or not, this level of cashing is too hard to believe.
                          Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

nah deleted

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
                              well Sebastian, or should I say akuma... you haven't been one to cash that much before. You're more against it than anyone and suddenly you or monky does and cashes to get to where you are now is by far a ridiculous amount for anyone in a short time and so suddenly... I still don't know where you both got the pcs to max your kilans in 1-2 weeks when there's hardly enough players on kong to farm that much in a short time. Guildie or not, this level of cashing is too hard to believe.
                              As I told mr.seagal, it is not your concern what I spend my money on. And it is also not your concern how much I cash.
                              When we had the ESD packs in fate shop, I claimed that I only bought one of those, but infact I bought a few, but I prefer to not let people know how much I spend. It is not your concern, simple as that.

If you don't know the sources for pc a.k.a. alts with vip running dungeons, 13 exelorn / purga runs a day, buying from other player, then you will never get enough pc for your mount. Maybe you should learn the basics first.

But maybe you should get banned for your daily tos violation (account sharing).
                              Last edited by sebastian1988; 04-01-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X