Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

events people would like to see brought back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events people would like to see brought back

i'll just post a few events that the people i talked to said they would like to see back
    i'll just post a few of them i would love to see the responses and how you fellow players feel about having them

Starglade on Fire

Duration: 8/23 - 8/29 11:59 PM
    Server: All Servers

Starglade lights up again! For the following week, torches will appear throughout Starglade at the following times: 8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 22:00. So swing by downtown and bask in the glow of experience!
    • Torches will last for 15 minutes.
    • Torches will spawn throughout all instances (L1 – L5)

Enter: the Fire Girl!

Starglade has a new girl in town and boy does she have a fiery personality! Be that as it may, her personality comes with a huge cache of torches and other fire-laden tools! Visit Viveca (X:145,Y:55) in Starglade and receive a great deal on torches - only 5G a piece!

Receive a great deal on torches! Only 5 Gold a piece!

STARTS: April 26th
    ENDS: May 2nd, 11:59 PM PDT!
    Check HERE, to see what time it is in PDT!
    • Players must be at least level 40 to participate.
    • Limited to once per day.

Rose Planting
    Duration: 9/6 – 9/12 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers[/size]
    Level Requirements: Levels 40+

For the following week, players level 40 and above may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive 1 Rose Seed Pack per day. Open this pack and you will receive up to three Rose Seeds. Head over to Bloodfang Village and plant these seeds within the Event Area. Once fully grown, you will receive Roses. Planting one seed will yield two Roses. These Roses will award you with 10 Charm points each, which may then be used for the newly released Goddess system.

The Rose Seeds Pack may only be redeemed once per day.

Orange Pickin’

Start:7/12 after maintenance
    End:7/18 11:59PM PDT

Servers: All Servers

Level: 30+

Receive Orange Seeds by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade. You may only receive one seed per day from the Quartermaster. Plant these seeds in the Event Zone, located in Bloodfang Village, to grow an Orange Tree, which requires 15 minutes to grow. Once finished, collect its Oranges, that cannot be traded, and exchange them for a variety of rewards. You will receive between 100 – 300 Oranges per attempt.

Exchange Options:
    • 100 Oranges = 1 Orange Seed
    • 200 Oranges = 1 Gold
    • 300 Oranges = Orb of Mana (Bound) x 2, Orb of Health (Bound) x 2
    • 400 Oranges = 3x EXP Token (Bound) x 1, 3x Pet EXP Token (Bound) x 1
    • 500 Oranges = 4x Offline Experience Token (Bound) x 10, Torch (Bound) x 2
    • 999 Oranges = Freshly Squeezed Package x 1

Open the Freshly Squeezed Package you will randomly receive one of the following items:
    • 500 Honor x 1
    • Therion x 1
    • Black Dragon Coin x 3
    • Silver Honor Badge x 10
    • Morph Crystal x 5
    • Shining Gems Coupon x 1
    • Purified Crystal x 10
    • Soul Shard x 5
    • Coupons (Bound) x 100

*You may exchange 100 Oranges for 1 Orange Seed as many times as you would like. All other exchanges may only be used once per day.

Pet Show!

Start:7/12 after maintenance
    End:7/18 11:59PM PDT

Bring along your pets and visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to be rewarded based on the following two options:

1. Bring along one of the following pets: Fire Lord, Cupid, Burning Angel, Demon King or Pet Bunny and be rewarded with Training Potion x 10.

Notes: If you have more than one of the pets mentioned above, you may only be rewarded once! There are no level requirements.

2. Bring along your highest level pet and be rewarded with Pet EXP Pearls (Bound)! Required pet levels and rewards are:
    • Level 30 = Pet EXP Pearl (Bound) x 10
    • Level 50 = Pet EXP Pearl (Bound) x 20
    • Level 70 = Pet EXP Pearl (Bound) x 20
    • Level 90 = Pet EXP Pearl (Bound) x 30

Notes: You may only be rewarded once! Summon your highest level pet to receive the most rewards. If your highest level pet is level 90, select all options to receive all rewards. You will receive Pet EXP (Bound) x 80 if you have a level 90 pet. If your highest level pet is level 60, you will only be able to select the first two options. You will receive Pet EXP (Bound) x 30 if you have a level 60 pet.

[Activity] Reap What You Sow

Duration: 8/2 - 8/8 11:59 PM

Kill any level 35 or higher elite mob and have a chance to obtain an Orange Seed or a Mysterious Orange Seed. Plant an Orange Seed to grow an Orange Seed and harvest it to receive an Orange Pack or receive a Mysterious Orange Pack by planting the Mysterious Orange Seed and harvesting the Mysterious Orange Tree.
    Note: Plant the seed at the event area at Bloodfang Village.

Orange Pack
    Open the pack to randomly receive one of the following items:
    Green Dragon Coin x 3
    Red Dragon Coin x 1
    Soul Shard x 1
    Crystal Essence Vial (Empty) x 5
    1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x 2

Mysterious Orange Pack
    Open the pack to randomly receive one of the following items:
    Ethereal Wings x 4
    Maturity Stone x 5
    Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 2
    Dragon Crystal x 1
    Black Dragon Coin x 2

Wing Exchange
    Duration: 1/17 – 1/23 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Players may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange 5 Heroic Wings + 1 Gold for one Ethereal Wings. This exchange may be done up to 3 times per day.

Ladder Challenge

Duration: November 8th - November 14th 11:59 PM (Server Time)

The Crystal Ladder is climbing higher than ever. Be the first to test your might! Head over to the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive five special quests just for the new Crystal Ladder levels. Upon completing each quest, you will receive a Ladder Gift Pack. Players must be at least level 20 to accept these quests. Each of the five Ladder quests may only be completed once per day.

Ladder Gift Pack – Open this pack and you will receive all the following items:
    Soul Print x5
    Red Dragon Coin x3
    Soul Shard x2
    Purified Crystal x5
    Pixie Upgrade Crystal x2
    Lesser Mount Food Pack x3
    Gold Honor Badge x1
    Ladder Gem Excahnge

Duration: November 8th - November 14th 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Take on the new Crystal Ladder and grab as many Ladder Gems as possible! Once
    you’ve collected enough, head over to the Quartermaster in Starglade and exchange your gems
    for a wide selection of items!

Level 1 Ladder Gem x5 = Heroic Wings x5 (Limit 10 attempts per day)
    Level 2 Ladder Gem x5 = Morph Crystal x5 (Limit 5 attempts per day)
    Level 3 Ladder Gem x5 = Lesser Mount Food Pack x3 (Limit 2 attempts per day)
    Level 4 Ladder Gem x5 = Ladder Gift Pack x1 (Limit once per day)

Notes: There is no level requirement for turning in level 1 Ladder Gems. However, players must
    be at least level 30 to turn in level 2, 3 and 4 Ladder Gems.
    Essence Exchange
    Duration:*1/10*–1/16*11:59 PM (Server Time)

Have too much Crystal Essence floating around? Then visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange 3000 Crystal Essence for a Gift Pack once per day.

Open this pack to randomly receive*ONE*of*the following items:

Essence Extract Gift Pack:
    Silver Honor Badge x1
    Pristine Purgatory Shard x5
    Epic Purgatory Shard x3
    Pixie Upgrade Crystal x1
    Book Page(Beginner) x1
    Ethereal Wings x1

Feel free to comment and let me know which ones you agree should be brought back ...me i think the all deserve to come back lol and if u want to feel free to post more events u think should come back that i havent posted

sorry for how it was before but i fixed the size [/SIZE]
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-01-2013, 10:36 PM.

If you type normally it shouldn't be that size >.< I hope a Moderator takes the time to size it down a bit because this just impossible to read lol.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I'm guessing Aeriagame CS forum. Cut & Paste edition

Comment

That is HORRIBLE! I wont even take the time to read it if I can only read one sentence before scrolling.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

yea sorry bout that ppl first time posting had no idea how to size it right

Comment

i'll edit it again and see if i cant shrink it down

Comment

Fixed font size.

I highlighted it and chose Size 2, which is the default font size and the easiest to read.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks Memory
                Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                Character: Jessie
                Class: Priest
                Level: 106+
                Plane Eidolon
                Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

That's a lot better and now I know what it's all about :P I agree that these events were great as well, the only one I'm missing is the Shard-exchange event where you could exchange epic bloodforge/nightshade/phantom shards into epic Purgatory (or epic bloodforge exchanges into epic nightshades, epic nightshades turns into epic phantoms and epic phantom turns into Epic purgatory).
                  This helped people a lot since there's only a very slim group of people able to farm Purgatory NM.
                  Crystal Saga:
                  IGN: speeds
                  Server: Windshear Peaks
                  Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                  Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                  Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                  IGN: Speeds16
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                  X