Problem with being declined because of possible fraud problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with being declined because of possible fraud problem

Hi I'm trying to morph a Demon King and have been buying more crystal than usual (17 1/2 stars) the last batch of crystal I bought was declined as a possible fraud.. how do I fix this problem? I've been told by other players this has been happening a lot. lol And ps. you could make it a bit easier to get a DK without bankrupting someone. lol

file a ticket please, if everything's fine you will have your problem fixed(if its something on R2's end, if on ultimate pay or another payment provider might have to contact them or use different provider for payment)
    has happened to me before, usually just have to wait a little bit after filing a ticket an having everything sorted then its fine.

Comment

Originally posted by R2521259 View Post
      Hi I'm trying to morph a Demon King and have been buying more crystal than usual (17 1/2 stars) the last batch of crystal I bought was declined as a possible fraud.. how do I fix this problem? I've been told by other players this has been happening a lot. lol And ps. you could make it a bit easier to get a DK without bankrupting someone. lol
      Lol. You do realize that this game is designed to make you spend money, right?

Comment

Working...
      X