Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Sengolia Battlegrounds Needs Limit....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sengolia Battlegrounds Needs Limit....

    How can people call it fair to have two or more people on your spawn in sengolia battlegrounds killing you as you start to move? Thats not fair at all.

  • #2
    As R2 told me via support ticket, you have 3 options:

    1) Get used to it or don't enter it
    2) If you don't like it, donate money and make yourself stronger
    3) Don't play the game.

    Those were the 3 options I was given when I mentioned how unfair it was.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vastilos View Post
      As R2 told me via support ticket, you have 3 options:

      1) Get used to it or don't enter it
      2) If you don't like it, donate money and make yourself stronger
      3) Don't play the game.

      Those were the 3 options I was given when I mentioned how unfair it was.
      wow sir! Click image for larger version

Name:	cmicsfee.gif
Views:	9
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	1666340

      Comment


      • #4
        Click image for larger version

Name:	lv 72.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	1666342
        wore blue savage all the way to lv 70. pink angel wings until lv 80.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	lv 69.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1666343
        have only spent maybe 20$ on the game. have full purple slayer set waiting for me in vault storage when i hit 80 Eido- almost have the new Fragarach weapon with blood cry etc skills, how did i get that honor and badges for equip? doing events- participating even if didn't get kill streaks- rarely did GR or ladder. its possible to just work with it and still advance and not have to pay much.
        a year ago we didn't have things like fragarach. or even soul. so it was even harder. with work its possible to advance, even take down spawn campers.
        i still get one shot by people all the time in seng, my health being 102k in there, their attacks 103k-115k+, this has been my situation for over a year with this type of thing, especially because people like to harass moderators just because they don't like mods in general. ended up sneaking up on them and taking them out a few times, have taken out casher scions as mortal with another mortal alt 10 lvs under ppl before. just takes practice/tactics /techniques/timing/friends. also helps when people don't just stay dead and give up. usually common for people to stay dead until the match is over. that's kinda self defeat. many events out there to get stronger, just try to participate at least and you'll earn progress for most of them until you can do better in them.
        if don't have angel lord wings take advantage of events giving out EW and soul prints etc an trade them for HW. if i'm correct about which server thread opener is in, one or two EW can get you a stack of HW. do lucky guess event, if win a gmut an a EW you then can trade for a stack of HW an upgrade your stuff quicker then normal.
        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 04-03-2013, 07:56 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]38185[/ATTACH]
          wore blue savage all the way to lv 70. pink angel wings until lv 80.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]38186[/ATTACH]
          have only spent maybe 20$ on the game. have full purple slayer set waiting for me in vault storage when i hit 80 Eido- almost have the new Fragarach weapon with blood cry etc skills, how did i get that honor and badges for equip? doing events- participating even if didn't get kill streaks- rarely did GR or ladder. its possible to just work with it and still advance and not have to pay much.
          a year ago we didn't have things like fragarach. or even soul. so it was even harder. with work its possible to advance, even take down spawn campers.
          i still get one shot by people all the time in seng, my health being 102k in there, their attacks 103k-115k+, this has been my situation for over a year with this type of thing, especially because people like to harass moderators just because they don't like mods in general. ended up sneaking up on them and taking them out a few times, have taken out casher scions as mortal with another mortal alt 10 lvs under ppl before. just takes practice/tactics /techniques/timing/friends. also helps when people don't just stay dead and give up. usually common for people to stay dead until the match is over. that's kinda self defeat. many events out there to get stronger, just try to participate at least and you'll earn progress for most of them until you can do better in them.
          if don't have angel lord wings take advantage of events giving out EW and soul prints etc an trade them for HW. if i'm correct about which server thread opener is in, one or two EW can get you a stack of HW. do lucky guess event, if win a gmut an a EW you then can trade for a stack of HW an upgrade your stuff quicker then normal.
          So colorful...
          (S6)Wisteria889
          Class: Mage
          Server:Windshear Peaks
          Level:70+
          Plane:Eidolon
          Honor:Viceroy
          Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
          Proud player since 2011
          ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

          Comment


          • #6
            Well, sadly things are not that cheap anymore. On my server HW is 3-5g per, EW is 10-20g per, GMUT is 20-50g per, PC is 5-10g per, MC is 20-50g per, so trading one for a stack will never, ever happen. Ever.
            Sengolia is nothing but a joke, and I will advise any new characters or anyone that has not rebirthed yet to not do sengolia, because all you will be to everyone higher level than you and the rebirthed people is an easy target (someone for them to spawn camp, easy kill, free points for them). You are better off doing 20x guild quests everyday (25 honor per quest, 500 honor for all 20, labor quests are the easiest ones), if you're the required level do hellstorm for the 100 free honor just for dying, and do Guild Resource Battlegound for 250 honor (bonus gmut and bronze badges). Those are much easier than taking the risk of going into sengolia and not being able to move for an hour because the people that can 1 hit kill you will, because they know they can, and R2 will do nothing at all to change that.

            Comment


            • #7
              just enter sengolia and x out you can still get 80 or 240 honor and 10 bronze badges or 20 bronzes/1 silver for doing basically nothing

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                Well, sadly things are not that cheap anymore. On my server HW is 3-5g per, EW is 10-20g per, GMUT is 20-50g per, PC is 5-10g per, MC is 20-50g per, so trading one for a stack will never, ever happen. Ever.
                Sengolia is nothing but a joke, and I will advise any new characters or anyone that has not rebirthed yet to not do sengolia, because all you will be to everyone higher level than you and the rebirthed people is an easy target (someone for them to spawn camp, easy kill, free points for them). You are better off doing 20x guild quests everyday (25 honor per quest, 500 honor for all 20, labor quests are the easiest ones), if you're the required level do hellstorm for the 100 free honor just for dying, and do Guild Resource Battlegound for 250 honor (bonus gmut and bronze badges). Those are much easier than taking the risk of going into sengolia and not being able to move for an hour because the people that can 1 hit kill you will, because they know they can, and R2 will do nothing at all to change that.
                thread opener is in my server, HW are about 20-40s each-50g for a stack. EW an gmut are around 20-25g tho, DC 40g( end up spending 1p40g+ just to fail enchant on one try), soul prints 60-80g. prices dropped on HW cause others&myself spammed lower prices so everyone stopped buying the high price stuff+sellers wanting to get rid of goods faster caused them to start listing lower prices just to sell. kinda hard to do a market shift on other items tho cause harder to get. so i do know what trying for those other items is like, my current issue too&many others- even scions + have loads of trouble with getting even rebirth quest done each day.
                Originally posted by Humpybunny1 View Post
                just enter sengolia and x out you can still get 80 or 240 honor and 10 bronze badges or 20 bronzes/1 silver for doing basically nothing
                this also works. robs them of kills and gives you the points still

                Comment

                Working...
                X