Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

When will the Crit def bug be fixed o.O?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the Crit def bug be fixed o.O?

Been waiting for this bug to be fixed since last year and still nothing :'(...
    Character: (S19)NIteWing
    Class:Knight
    Lvl:80+scion
    Server: Whisperwind Beach

I love using big words to sound smart. I mean utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

Can you explain the bug a in little more detail, or link a thread that explains it, please?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yea its bugged coz when i use slayer hat or no use slayer hat the damage deal is same....
      2nd try before i up some soul that added crit def like 20point or more damage deal keep same...

Comment

hi nite hi KL ;D

character: 19SUUL73
        lvl:70
        plane:eidolon
        guild:gemsdragon

Comment

Originally posted by AmpmLegend View Post
          yea its bugged coz when i use slayer hat or dont use slayer hat the damage deal is same....
          2nd try before i up some soul that added crit def like 20point or more damage deal keep same...
          Exactly, its just a waste to even spend time using crit def gems in armor or upgrading soul if it doesnt work

I love using big words to sound smart. I mean utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

Comment

Lol hey suul :P

Comment

wut im doing here ?

19SUUL73
              KNIGHT
              EIDOLON
              LVL 70
              EMPEROR
              STRONGER THAN ALL

Comment

I WANT TO USE MY CRIT DEF TO BEAT IPOOF FIX IT NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Latoria View Post
                  I WANT TO USE MY CRIT DEF TO BEAT IPOOF FIX IT NOW
                  Yeah the bug needs to get fixed,but we wont get it with you asking like that lato o.o

Comment

Again, would someone kindly explain exactly what's bugged about crit def?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Again, would someone kindly explain exactly what's bugged about crit def?
                      No matter how much crit def you have on your char if does not affect your opponents crit dmg nor rating...Its justa crit strike after another nonstop especially with rogues

Comment

Originally posted by NyteWing View Post
                        No matter how much crit def you have on your char if does not affect your opponents crit dmg nor rating...Its justa crit strike after another nonstop especially with rogues
                        yea lols, so no more 1-2 hit from anyjob that would be awesome...coz my frend said he play in CL theres crit def not bugged so long fight is fun

Comment

memory, i want to kill someone, we pvped then he killed me, i used my pvp set then he killed me faster!(hes a rogue) ;/

Comment

Originally posted by NyteWing View Post
                            Thank you.

So, no matter what your crit def is, there's no difference in the critical hits you take, is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              Thank you.

So, no matter what your crit def is, there's no difference in the critical hits you take, is that right?
                              yea hope u can help us so it can be fixed asap....many player alrdy choose peridot since the crit def is bugging >.<
                              thanks alot if its fixed ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X