Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

When will the Crit def bug be fixed o.O?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Thank you.

So, no matter what your crit def is, there's no difference in the critical hits you take, is that right?
    Yep and the crit dmg dealt to you but you pretty much get what im saying.. Oh and your welcome
    Character: (S19)NIteWing
    Class:Knight
    Lvl:80+scion
    Server: Whisperwind Beach

I love using big words to sound smart. I mean utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpmLegend View Post
      yea hope u can help us so it can be fixed asap....many player alrdy choose peridot since the crit def is bugging >.<
      thanks alot if its fixed ^^
      Lol yeah thanks IF ITS FIXED.. :P

I love using big words to sound smart. I mean utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

Comment

Always an if, but we won't go there

I've reported it, so we'll see how it goes. Thanks again for clarifying it.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Always an if, but we won't go there

I've reported it, so we'll see how it goes. Thanks again for clarifying it.
          Lol yeah I bet it is but no prob.

Comment

i think they saying that ppl who socket crit dmg gems get like 3x more than any other gem but crit defense keep same amount of dmg instead of lowering ex:topaz and sapprire to lower dmg or ruby to ambers i geuss its like garnets:_____ and _____:crit def gems O_O they should be the same ... stares at rogues

Comment

Indeed they are right. No matter what your crit def is, the dmg you take from critical strikes is pretty much the same (when it's supposed to decrease the damage you take).
              Not to mention the fact of making melee characters use peridots gems on necklace (bugged crit def and casting speed are the only 2 other options). And let's be honest, 4 immac peridots on necklace (=1420 hp regen) + patience lv10 (=154 hp regen) + orange savior purgatory necklace and ring (=48 hp regen) sums up to 1622 hp regen. 1622 hp each 3 secs, when a powerful opponent can deal you way over 10k dmg with a single crit hit lol

So yea, fixing it would really be a huge improvement >.<
              IGN: (S19)Boogy
              Server: Whisperwind Beach(S19) merged with a bunch of others
              Class: Knight
              Level: Eidolon 120
              Guild: Nightmare

Comment

Working...
              X