help please?

Why can't connect?

this always shows up whenever i log in to [S27] Celestial Palace

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1666616

i tried the options available but still can't.. Please Help..

Thank you.

Comment

lost 50% exp cos of this thanks r2, missed crypt, bath, ladder, torch , adiv, gr, hellstorm, ar, and finishing my adiv

Comment

In the interest of organization, and my sanity, all threads about the servers being down have been merged into this one.

This is a known issue and the techs are working on it. Please continue to be patient while they fix the issue.

Please note- the ticket system was affect by this outage and is also down.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sadw2.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	1666617

whut happen??

Comment

page cannot find

cant log-in to any server .. please inform players GM if theres a problem in R2games
            +++++ Server : S57 - Eternal Sanctum +++++
            +++++ IGN : (S57)H2O +++++
            +++++ Class : Knight
            +++++ Level : 6* +++++
            +++++ Plain : Mortal +++++
            +++++ Honor: Earl +++++
            +++++ Guild : â„¢Pinasâ„¢ +++++
            +++++ Pet : Super Demon < Teeka < Baby Angel +++++

Comment

still cant log in
              ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://cdn.res.cs.r2games.com/bin/We...arpaw%20Valley

The following error was encountered:

Unable to forward this request at this time.
              This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:

The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers, and
              All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.
              Your cache administrator is webmaster.
              Generated Sat, 13 Apr 2013 07:27:02 GMT by la-ch-8.cdn.peer1.net (squid)

Comment

вместо слияний сервера и такой и создают больше задержки, что мы не хотим, как насчет Вы устанавливаете проблемы, которыми это является уже там, много людей тратят alot усилия на этом месте, и Вы не помогаете многому вернуться, это только isnt ярмарка на нас игроки, чтобы пострадать как это!

Comment

"App unreachable" for over an hour. cleared cache cookies, reset computer. still couldnt log in. went to the irc and no response from team though others reported same issue

Comment

Working...
                  X