Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation

R2,i want a compensation for those issues! I missed my EH runs,Crypt,Trove,Avernal and Hellstorm,all the other people who were offline at the time servers went down did too.Next maint please at least do a small compensation for the server being down,i understand its not your fault,but i missed like 2/3 of the events i usually do because of the server issues D:
    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

I don't care about the compansation you gave us, I want my seeds from GA run, and the 30 spirits that got stolen from me because I couldn't log in to harvest them.

Comment

lol its not the end of the world haha :'D
      (S57)Windscar

Comment

there is always another day to try those events. besides, its permanent. it wont go.

P.S. its Judgment not Judgement. ur guild leader spelled it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by R2744785 View Post
          there is always another day to try those events. besides, its permanent. it wont go.

Spelling matters.
          Server: Bearpaw Vally
          Name: (S26)Bewberella
          Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R2744785 View Post
            If you know, Judgement is not considered misspelling. Its more of British english, so ... please reconsider before mocking.

Comment

Originally posted by iopip123 View Post
              If you know, Judgement is not considered misspelling. Its more of British english, so ... please reconsider before mocking.
              In a non-legal context, spelling differs between countries. The spelling judgement (with e added) is common in the United Kingdom in a non-legal context. In British English, the spelling judgment is correct when referring to a court's or judge's formal ruling, whereas the spelling judgement is used for other meanings. The spelling judgment is also found in the Authorized King James Version of the Bible

Comment

Working...
              X