Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation EXP for DNS Problems GM's

Connection Problems !!!!

75 torchs each person should compensate for the lost in exp 4 each player? =P

Comment

Originally posted by Raiha16 View Post
      75 torchs each person should compensate for the lost in exp 4 each player? =P
      Who cares about the exp loss .. it's the stuffies, the gold , the items , DC, PC, MEC, HW and other stuff .. Exp is nothing ..

When CoF opened I ried to go to SG to so I could at least go buy fate passes and I'm still loading data .. this sucks .. that's two days in a row I've missed CoF because of their server issues!!! I am NOT happy.
      Last edited by R21336946; 04-13-2013, 07:19 PM.
      Server: Bearpaw Vally
      Name: (S26)Bewberella
      Class: Knight

Comment

What about things like LG and stuff that people cant get into because of the server not loading for practically every person that plays the game.
        Character-(S3)misskimmer
        Class- Priest
        Sever - Kaymo Mountain
        Guild-(S3)Legends --- Mythical 4 Life!

Comment

well they would do only give 20 afk cards and 20 2x cards, r2 doesnt care if we can attend events or not

Comment

Yeah, the exp isn't that important. It's not being able to do ladder, dungeons, etc...

Oh and in my case: not being able to go to my wedding! You can bet once I can file a ticket, I will. I want my husband to get his 1200 xtals back so we can reschedule (not anytime soon though, who knows how long this ****'ll last). I can't file a ticket because it's not letting me choose my character after I put in my name, but once I can, either me or my husband will >.<.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
              Yeah, the exp isn't that important. It's not being able to do ladder, dungeons, etc...

Oh and in my case: not being able to go to my wedding! You can bet once I can file a ticket, I will. I want my husband to get his 1200 xtals back so we can reschedule (not anytime soon though, who knows how long this ****'ll last). I can't file a ticket because it's not letting me choose my character after I put in my name, but once I can, either me or my husband will >.<.
              something like this happened before r2 didnt give anything back.

Comment

You would hope they give something for this been so damn laggy all day missing all our important events etc there gonna be losing even more players and cashers soon if they don't get their act together ¬_¬

Comment

Whocare about the game... Like GM gonna do for us
                  IGN: (S32)GaLon
                  Class: Noob Priest
                  Pet: Too many that i cant count
                  Guild: FTW (aka Pervy guild)
                  Love Oyster if you know what i mean

Comment

They will care if it means they start losing out on money even though before it was about the players not the "money" i mean fair enough they need to make a profit .. but not by being stingy as hell ¬_¬

Comment

well i lost $20 so far, it just disappeared -.- r2 reply because not our fault

Comment

They need to do something about this ¬_¬ and not just this but the events and giving better ones or more "incentives" in the events to make us wanna spend more money, tbh i have spnt mone yon here before but i don't want to so much anymore seems to be no reason to :/

Comment

How can we join in such event if log in is error always?

Comment

Working...
                          X