Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2

here are some things to consider :::

RB quests - why only 3 of the 9 world bossess in RB quest ?

with so many scions and edos 3 world bossess in RB isnt enough to many trying to get same quest not all will get it done = wait and lose a RB quest or delete it .

why 3 Ladder RB quests ?

you could bring the ladder event back permanently and put all lvls in the RB quest ... Make alot of people happy

Something to Consider - Why not create a Necropolis World Boss ?

Every Main area in the game has one why not Necropolis ?

Just a few ideas to consider ...

Also there is room in vault for more pages why not create a week long event to collect item to get another vault page ?

or you could make a vault page available in item shop for say 999 crystals bound or not would be your choice = more money for R2

Please consider these ideas as they would make alot of your players happy and would also give everyone a chance and less RB quest deleted ..
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

rb quest needs a update babdly. I want 10 pages for vault

Comment

just like Pack 5 pages so same for Vault
      (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post
        RB quests - why only 3 of the 9 world bossess in RB quest ?

with so many scions and edos 3 world bossess in RB isnt enough to many trying to get same quest not all will get it done = wait and lose a RB quest or delete it .
        This would be a bad idea on its own, specifically because of how many people try to get world boss RB quests. If RB quests for the other world bosses were added you would be much more likely to get a world boss quest, and as such you would be stuck worrying about if you could get it when you have to compete with all the other people who want that worldboss for their quest.

why 3 Ladder RB quests ?

you could bring the ladder event back permanently and put all lvls in the RB quest ... Make alot of people happy
        This could work, but if you mean make the rebirth quests like I think it could easily cause problems for lower reborn players that can't get to ladder levels 50+.

Something to Consider - Why not create a Necropolis World Boss ?

Every Main area in the game has one why not Necropolis ?
        I'm hoping a new world boss for necroplois is on the way to, I'd love to see what they come up with for it.

Also there is room in vault for more pages why not create a week long event to collect item to get another vault page ?

or you could make a vault page available in item shop for say 999 crystals bound or not would be your choice = more money for R2
        They already answered this actually, they can't make more vault pages until they get the code from the original game. Sucks for us, but if they can't do it yet they can't do it yet.

Comment

I can't do the world boss quests at all unless I am dependent on someone else's rogue.
          I can't KS a rogue, so I'm happy there are only 3 of them.

I agree with wayne82444 with the other points as well.
          Ign: (S44)Euthanize
          Guild: (J1)Philippines
          Level: 150 Eidolon
          Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
          I'm annoying.
          ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

So your ok with 25 to 50 people getting same boss RB quest and only a select few getting the quest with 3 world boss RB quest ? less chance of that happening if all the world boss were on RB quest list ...and as far as the Ladder even should be perm with removing them from RB quest
            (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

No, I'm not ok with that. I'm even less ok with it happening on 8/13 quests as opposed to 3/8 quests like it does now though. A lot of people toss their RB quests as soon as a world boss comes up instead of even trying them as is, so the fact that they are more spread out really wouldn't help any. It would just mean that you are more likely to get a quest you will end up abandoning.

Beyond that I dislike boss quests since they only spawn at specific times, and I know people who toss the quest because they can't be on at those times. Making them more likely to get a boss quest than they are something they could even try to finish would be cruel.

For ladder quests I agree making them perm would be great. Not likely to happen given how valuable soul shards are, but great anyway.
              Last edited by wayne82444; 04-18-2013, 04:52 PM. Reason: fixed a typo that was really standing out to me

Comment

Working...
              X