Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Undelivered xtals/vip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undelivered xtals/vip

I want my money back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick and tired of spending money on this damn game and not getting the stuff ive paid for, I have been waiting days for VIP on my Hubby's account and days for a Xtal pack.

Foolish me i bought again and guess what NO DAMN XTALS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS SO WRONG THAT MY XTALS CANT BE DELIVERED????? I cant even open a support ticket because my character name wont show up so i cant do that.
    Ive cleared my cache, ive deleted cookies, ive tried from other comps and laptops, ive pm'd GM's for their advise n guess what........ NO DAMN XTALS, NO DAMN HELP NO NOTHING GRRRRR "RAGE RAGE RAGE" RRRRRRRR

R2 is fast to take my money but after ive paid im left stranded?????

so what am i left with????

Considering this is posted in the "GENERAL SUPPORT" section why is nobody ****** GENERALLY SUPPORTING??????

Comment

*** now i cant even post a screenshot showing you why i cant open a support ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is nobody helping?????????????????

Comment

I'm terribly sorry I was sleeping.

Can you pm me with yours and your hubby's character names, server, and payment emails so I can forward it on for you?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

message sent

thank you
          DeathDealer
          Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

and no reply plz c'mon help me sort this
            DeathDealer
            Legends Praetorian

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Patience is required. Without a ticket, the process is not fast at all.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
                I want my money back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick and tired of spending money on this damn game and not getting the stuff ive paid for, I have been waiting days for VIP on my Hubby's account and days for a Xtal pack.

Foolish me i bought again and guess what NO DAMN XTALS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS SO WRONG THAT MY XTALS CANT BE DELIVERED????? I cant even open a support ticket because my character name wont show up so i cant do that.
                Ive cleared my cache, ive deleted cookies, ive tried from other comps and laptops, ive pm'd GM's for their advise n guess what........ NO DAMN XTALS, NO DAMN HELP NO NOTHING GRRRRR "RAGE RAGE RAGE" RRRRRRRR

R2 is fast to take my money but after ive paid im left stranded?????

so what am i left with????
                Please wait. I have forwarded this to the Technical Department. ^_^

Comment

thank you for trying to help me sort this as you can imagine how frustrating this is
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

ok so the xtals came through with no bonus packs and no vip
                    DeathDealer
                    Legends Praetorian

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

I also not get VIP. haizz.... paid but nothing get

Comment

seem like alot player not get their VIP for days.....

Comment

Angel and Death, please provide an update on what you're still waiting on.

kandyman, you'll need to file a ticket first, then create your own thread or pm me for further assistance.

Comment

Working...
                          X