Are you stilll having loading issues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you stilll having loading issues?

Hey all. It's been noticed that there's been no recent threads about the stuck on loading issues.

So, we were wondering if anyone was still having issues with loading Crystal Saga. If you are, please post:
    Character name
    Server
    Screenshot showing the loading bar stuck
    Brief description of if you are stuck loading the game itself or if you got stuck somewhere in the game (and where).

Please remember this thread is specifically for Crystal Saga. Any posts regarding the other games will be removed. Any posts about other issues or posts that do not contain the requested information will be removed.

This thread is just to gather information and see if the issue has been fully resolved or not.

Thank you
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

I find it funny that you started this thread and nobody has posted here. Yet they still make new threads about being stuck/loading error/ect.. People need to learn to read lol, this would obviously be the best place to post if you're having problems.
    Unless of course the people who are saying they're stuck are lying and don't want to get caught lying because they're looking for free stuff that they're too lazy to earn in game.

Comment

Gord
      S60

I don't have a screenshot but I got stuck on the loading screen when trying to do ladder, completely wasted my attempt for today. PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM AND STOP PRETENDING ITS FIXED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterious69 View Post
        Gord
        S60

I don't have a screenshot but I got stuck on the loading screen when trying to do ladder, completely wasted my attempt for today. PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM AND STOP PRETENDING ITS FIXED!!!
        No one is pretending anything is fixed. At this point in time, it's hard to say anything is broken either.

Did refreshing the page let you back into the game? Is this the first time you've gotten stuck loading a page in the last few days?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Yes refreshing got me back into the game but I got cheated of my ladder attempt for today. The game has been slow doing everything all day, I've had problems the last two days now, sometimes chat box stops updating and the controls won't work. I've seen the entire interface just stop responding to my input, keyboard shortcuts work but mouse clicks are ignored except when you click to move to a new spot. This is the first time I've gotten stuck on loading screen since the DNS issues were resolved but its very annoying to lose my ONE attempt at ladder.

Comment

I've also had the game randomly disconnect on me several time the last couple of days.

Comment

I've actually been getting stuck in loading a few times as well since the dns issues stopped, but it's very intermittent. Like I'll get stuck once at a random map and then I'll be fine and won't get stuck again for many many hours.

And it's been happening on various browsers, though admittedly the stuck rate is highest for me on Opera, but it's not the only one.

Thankfully it hasn't affected any actual events for me, just occasionally switching regular world maps.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Generally it seems if you get stuck in ladder, as long as your party doesn't move, it'll let you back in.. I've also had to refresh multiple times and gotten back in as party didn't move.. but if they go on, your booted.. seems to semi work around it.. tho I wish you could refresh anytime w/o being booted from these events ><

Comment

Character name: Stahn
                  Server: (S62) BloodShed Hollow

Stuck when I attempt to do Ladder, its the 2nd time now.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-25 at 5.24.34 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	924.4 KB
ID:	1668777

Comment

I've gotten stuck a few times recently like once or twice a day no screenshot though.
                    Refresh does fix it most of the time.

Comment

ive never been stuck. maybe its ur internet or pc's?

Comment

I use FireFox and Google chrome and I've yet to experience any of this freezing people are talking about on any event.

Comment

Thank you all for your replies. With the help of a GM watching for tickets on the issue as well, the techs have been informed that the 50% loading issue being experienced by some is still ongoing. However, given that the issue is not as wide spread as before, it might not be something the techs can fix as it may very well be an exchange issue and that can only be resolved by the service provider.

Please continue using this thread if you are getting stuck in the game, giving as much detail as possible. The information really does help.

Comment

I got stuck on the loading screen during crypt and again on the world map. This is getting very annoying, its worse now than it was before.

Comment

Hi I am currently still experiencing the 50% loading issue on ladder and crypt. Been having this issue since last week.
                              Server: S41
                              IGN: zz2zz

Comment

Working...
                              X