Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Using autoclicker because of lagg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brigadier
    started a topic Using autoclicker because of lagg

Using autoclicker because of lagg

Is it against the rules to use a autoclicker, set it on 5 min every click, and aim for the minimap? Because I keep getting stuck at afk grinding. I get stuck a lot to be honest, completely wasting my 2x exp cards and afk hours.

If there isn't one, please fix the standing still at afking...

• Brigadier
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    put your default attack in your afk skillmenu, that solves the not-moving during afk.
    Whenever you use a skill on a mob that júst walks out of your range your toon tries to attack it still but the game doesn't register it or something: your toon doesn't move because it thinks it's in combat. Skills from afk re-awaken the toon to re-engage again. I used to place traps for that issue but now just stuffed default attack into the afk-menu and works flawlessly.
    Wow thanks, didn't knew about this. I will try it. Bedankt :-D

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    put your default attack in your afk skillmenu, that solves the not-moving during afk.
    Whenever you use a skill on a mob that júst walks out of your range your toon tries to attack it still but the game doesn't register it or something: your toon doesn't move because it thinks it's in combat. Skills from afk re-awaken the toon to re-engage again. I used to place traps for that issue but now just stuffed default attack into the afk-menu and works flawlessly.

Leave a comment:

• Brigadier
    replied
    No it's not about the mobs getting stuck, Just when my computer laggs, I suddently get pushed back and stand still. That's it.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
    Is it against the rules to use a autoclicker, set it on 5 min every click, and aim for the minimap? Because I keep getting stuck at afk grinding. I get stuck a lot to be honest, completely wasting my 2x exp cards and afk hours.

If there isn't one, please fix the standing still at afking...
    Are you using a skill or pet that has knockback? I've actually heard people say they've abused knockback to force stuck mobs, so it might affect it. If you do, try removing the skill or using another pet...

And it would be against the rules , and it wouldn't help you anyway, your toon will end up back where he is attacking the same monster.

Leave a comment:

• stayplation3
    replied
    it probably is against the rules, but i dont think theyl punish you for it. and auto clickers arent detectable. you only get caught if you go to their website and tell them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X