Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH MY GOD. R2Games.. Oh my god STAHP!

"Fortune Favors"

Another event for high levels only. First world bosses, that always get defeated by the same person.. And now level rewards for lvl 90+ and up... and tbh. Those rewards are ****... who the hell needs mount upgrade tokens, heroic wings, gems? On that level you pretty much maxed out the damn gems to atleast flawless, have angel lord wings & riding atleast a battlebear...

Thanks a lot r2games for a horrible event only high lvls can do.
    • Server: Emerald Ridge
    • Character: Dylan
    • Class: Elementalist
    • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
    • Guild: Reborn

totally agree
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: [s50]Hiromi
    Server: Crimson Groves
    Lvl 56[Elidolon] DPS Tank - Viceroy
    Guild: CandyShop

Lunaria Story:
    IGN: [62]Hiromi
    Server: Rushing Tide
    Lvl 69 Mage
    Might : 227k

Proud To Be A Non Casher

Comment

Zodiac System can be done by non cashers, free xtal vid offers will work perfect to cover the cost of a few resets. which will gain a lot of XP boosts to become a high level if you work for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
        Zodiac System can be done by non cashers, free xtal vid offers will work perfect to cover the cost of a few resets. which will gain a lot of XP boosts to become a high level if you work for it.
        All xtal surveys and vids are different everywhere, and they all don't work for me. Atleast it doesn't work in the north of the Netherlands. And the zodiac system isn't a weekly event is suppose? Or is it?
        Last edited by Brigadier; 04-25-2013, 05:27 AM.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, it clearly states in the patch notes that the Zodiac System is new content implemented into the game.

Comment

think before talk, because your argument is invalid
            Click image for larger version

Name:	pktlihnq.gif
Views:	7
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1668797

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
              think before talk, because your argument is invalid
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]40080[/ATTACH]
              If you are going to invalidate his argument, then you need to provide your own evidence. Otherwise, it's irrelevant to post trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
                All xtal surveys and vids are different everywhere, and they all don't work for me. Atleast it doesn't work in the north of the Netherlands. And the zodiac system isn't a weekly event is suppose? Or is it?
                its a new perma feature that can help advance and compete in more events, resets daily on its own if don't have crystals. ya some of the videos don't work for me either. but long as can get enough for a reset or two can still get nice benefits, or trade a new valued item for something more desirable with another player

Comment

its a new perma feature that can help advance and compete in more events, resets daily on its own if don't have crystals. ya some of the videos don't work for me either. but long as can get enough for a reset or two can still get nice benefits, or trade a new valued item for something more desirable with another player
                  *claps* alright zodiac is cool, but now on topic. Is r2games even thinking about the non cashers and low levels in crystal saga? Cuz I would like to see a event that I actually could do.

Comment

I read this over. I am almost high level. 112. A holy priest. Do you know what the odds of me killing a world boss are? So slim when I get the Rebirth Quest for them. I delete it -ON- the spot. I did that to stress that on my server(S16)Sea of Dreams the world bosses are owned by 1 guild. A guild full of cashers, who have aquired other high level accounts and they farm World Bosses for fun. They also go in to any and all PVP events and farm those for fun. They do not need badges. But before I digress.

You implemented a new FEATURE. The Zodiac thing. Which is already being camped, and from the looks of it, will be camped all day long by the same people who own the world bosses. Thank you. As a non cashers, player who has been around since S16 was listed as new and just out, I feel like my time has been a massive waste.

The kicker is I pay for VIP every month. I struggle to do dailies, I farm dungeons, and every few days I swear my eyes bleed, and wish for an event change. No. I got some enchanting things for being 112, and some fire lord eggs, and I got a Fire Lord, struggled hard to get it. Now i got some worthless eggs no one is even buying because cashers with your guidance jacked the prices up so high on most everything, that the little guy(Myself and those listed above) are unable to compete.

Lets assume we over look the compete aspect, and we resign ourselves to the truth. Until about 50 people quit, most of us will never even remotely be considered strong. So what do we have to look forward to?????

EVENTS!

WOOT rock on events. Or I would if they were not so terrible at this point. Every event since Clover(which was brutal, bloody, trolling, spamming, violent, and almost nasty on our combined server) has sucked. You have gone out of your way to push new merchandise with the frag stuff, and the mount breeding, and over looked non cashers, and casual cashers, and casual players. When the little guys go, the game goes, because the big wigs of the servers wont have anyone else to use as a punching bag.

So Mod dude or dudette. At what point will R2 actually put out an event every player can equally do? Or will you continue to discriminate in favor of a select few.

Sincerely,
                    This guy.....
                    Server - S16 Sea of Dreams
                    Character - Ladarius
                    Class - Holy Priest
                    Rank - Electer
                    Guild - Nightmare

Comment

^ I'm on that combined server, so the same goes for me.

Comment

If equality is what you seek, then it's the players that also play a factor in implementing that equality.
                        As you have just stated, it's a guild full of cashers --- they are the dominate force --- they choose to dominate this event because they have the power to do so.

It's not just the event that will provide equality. Whether your server actually wants equality is entirely up to the player base of the servers.

Comment

lol yeah let me 1 hit a world boss so I can get event reward. Said no low level ever. >.>

Comment

Now did you even read my post? I mentioned nothing about a low level one hitting a world boss.

Comment

Yes I have read it. But you don't get the point, equality doesn't excist in crystal saga. On no server.

Comment

Working...
                              X