OH MY GOD. R2Games.. Oh my god STAHP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
    you need to check my post history for evidence, well most of them are deleted by the scums. I broke the rules for telling the truth and i always do that even in real life, no big deal. i dont care if you think if im saying moron as moran as grammatical error or in purposes, i always write it like that.. moran
    Check your history for evidence when it clearly portrays in the first page of you quoting ShadowGammaDraco stating that he should think before he talks because his argument is invalid. Now, where was the evidence there when I called you out on it? Oh wait, it wasn't there, because you didn't provide it. It was after I starting shooting you up, is when you provided the evidence later on.

Don't try to make yourself sound like the "cool guy" because you break rules all the time in both online and in real life. Rules are set for a reason - and it also divides between the two types of people:
    - The smart people who actually follow rules
    - The dumb people who don't follow rules and suffer the consequence

It's sad to know that you would rather be put in the second category. The only thing I could say is that there are some rules that are meant to be broken, however, in this case, there are none.

If you don't care so much about how I'm always telling you how idiotic you look about your grammatical error of spelling "moron", then why do you keep trying to defend yourself there? If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't keep on bringing it up.

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
      Check your history for evidence when it clearly portrays in the first page of you quoting ShadowGammaDraco stating that he should think before he talks because his argument is invalid. Now, where was the evidence there when I called you out on it? Oh wait, it wasn't there, because you didn't provide it. It was after I starting shooting you up, is when you provided the evidence later on.

Don't try to make yourself sound like the "cool guy" because you break rules all the time in both online and in real life. Rules are set for a reason - and it also divides between the two types of people:
      - The smart people who actually follow rules
      - The dumb people who don't follow rules and suffer the consequence

It's sad to know that you would rather be put in the second category. The only thing I could say is that there are some rules that are meant to be broken, however, in this case, there are none.

If you don't care so much about how I'm always telling you how idiotic you look about your grammatical error of spelling "moron", then why do you keep trying to defend yourself there? If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't keep on bringing it up.

Smh
      Huh, that's quite some big talk and wrong in so many aspects.
      Not all rules should be followed.

Maybe people should just return to the post of the threadstarter and give some constructive feedback instead of this ****.

Comment

Hmm.. was there a point to this thread? Someone want to bring it back on topic, or should I just close this and we all go about our day?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          Huh, that's quite some big talk and wrong in so many aspects.
          Not all rules should be followed.

Maybe people should just return to the post of the threadstarter and give some constructive feedback instead of this ****.
          Clearly why I stated in there "The only thing I could say is that there are some rules that are meant to be broken".
          On these forums, the rules WILL be followed. I strictly enforced it during my Mod days on BrotherVT - and the rest of the Mods will continue to enforce them just as strictly.

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
            If you are going to invalidate his argument, then you need to provide your own evidence. Otherwise, it's irrelevant to post trash.
            here ya go, lol. and its not just token ads, about 49/50 offers work like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfteYwQC1Dc

Comment

Working...
            X