Need reply from staffs here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need reply from staffs here

hello r2. im just curious if you guys taking actions from this issue that we always keep dc every few minutes and i think only to those from asian countries or from philippines only. . We just need reply from staffs if you are solving this issue or not or just reason out that you dont see this as your problem but its our mistake.. well for my experience, from the game i played before, they also had this kind of problem.. YES or NO ? pls staffs any kinded heart to reply and motivate us coz i or we have patience and hoping you guys can fix it quickly coz as far as im concern, well that made people rage and quit.
    Lastly, prankly R2 sad to say this but I cant see any initiative from staffs here. even just replying a thread is an easy part; are all mods/staffs/techs here working? coz i can see a lot from your list.. and by the way im a forum moderator from the game i played before but from my assessment you guys just ........
    well r2 but i think you guys are adjusting from the new games you made maybe you guys hard to manage this stuffs, oh well thanks and more power.
    Pls comment if you guys have this problem and post whats your location.

<<from Philippines
    have issues and problems with regards to r2games? just click this link

They are looking into the issue. Thing is, the majority of players affected are all using the same ISP. Last time this same issue happened with the same ISP, it took a phone call from one of you (the ISP's customer) to get the issue resolved. It also took me a week to convince someone to call the ISP, and I got a ton of "how dare you blame the player" hate mail before anyone would do it.

I'm not saying that everyone's DC issues are a result of the ISP, just that this might be the problem for some of you.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

oh well, i think this is not an ISP problem anymore because for real only r2games keeps dc'ing.. when i played my other browser game and any websites i wanted to surf, it's all fine ..
      have issues and problems with regards to r2games? just click this link

Comment

And yet it's mostly the people on the same ISP...

Look, there's only so much R2 can do about the connection issues. You don't want to call your ISP, that's fine. Please continue to be patient until the issue is resolved.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

test CS by running it through a proxy possibly outside your country. Might be a possible solution.

Comment

Kilua are you Globe User (ISP)?

Comment

Originally posted by killua2013 View Post
              oh well, i think this is not an ISP problem anymore because for real only r2games keeps dc'ing.. when i played my other browser game and any websites i wanted to surf, it's all fine ..
              indeed good sir Click image for larger version

Name:	cmicsfee.gif
Views:	9
Size:	188.7 KB
ID:	1668881

Comment

Working...
              X