Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Super level packs problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super level packs problem

whenever i level up i get a leveler pack, which is great, the only problem with it is, im always looking forward to it because of the pack expander, but the only thing that comes out of it is a 1 hour afk coupon, im a level 36 now, is that always supposed to happen? like a game of chance or something? i really need more room in my pack, and vault for that matter, any advice?

Originally posted by R213113455 View Post
    whenever i level up i get a leveler pack, which is great, the only problem with it is, im always looking forward to it because of the pack expander, but the only thing that comes out of it is a 1 hour afk coupon, im a level 36 now, is that always supposed to happen? like a game of chance or something? i really need more room in my pack, and vault for that matter, any advice?
    vault expander youo can get from guild points exchanging and if pack expander usually ppl buy for that
    as far i know from my friends that's so rare to get pack expander

Comment

Originally posted by R213113455 View Post
      You only get one item from it and it's by chance.

You can get an expander from one of the low level (25ish) quests, so you probably already got it. You can also get one by doing the daily sign in for 15 days at the event master in starglade.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

It's Chance.

My tips is. YOU MUST READ BEFORE YOU OPEN OR USE IT

Comment

You'll never get the expanders in from the leveling packs. all you get is either afk cards or health/mana orbs.

Comment

^ ive got one from those packs

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
              You'll never get the expanders in from the leveling packs. all you get is either afk cards or health/mana orbs.
              Don't say never, some people are lucky to get them. My 2nd main got 3 expanders from leveling packs. Some of my alts got 1. I myself got about 4 across all my rebirths.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

All my alts got pack expanders while I'm stuck with none -__-
                IGN: Catnip
                Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
                Guild: Chaos
                Level: 60 Scion
                Class: Anyone who knows me knows my class :P nature ranger shhhh
                Soul: 300/3000

- Its just a game. Don't take it too personal :)

Comment

Working...
                X