Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My pet accidentally got deleted by my kid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pet accidentally got deleted by my kid

Dear gm, can u help me getting back my pet that accidentally got deleted by my kid? Its super angel, i put lots of effort to get it can u help me please?
    The time got deleted around 13:00 indonesian time
    my char's name : Donatello, prist, scion, lv 52, server s59
    thank you very much.

It's sad to inform you that you will not receive your Super Angel back, even if it was your kid who had accidentally deleted it.
    There is a warning sign before the deletion occurs and you should have taken the necessary steps to ensure the protection of the items your character possesses.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Yes i know that, but kid 3 years old can't read yet sir, click here and click there, how can my kid knows about it, can u do something about it sir? Prety please....
      Thx for ur reply sir.

Comment

Why did you leave your 3 year old kid unattended in the first place?
        I understand that your kid can't really comprehend what it takes to use the computer, however, that does not provide a valid excuse for it.

In the end, there won't be anything you can do about it nor what R2 can do about it, sadly.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i understand sir, anyway thanks for ur reply again

Comment

Working...
          X