Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fix with font sizes,lags and other issues on chrome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom_Fyre
    replied
    if i had google crome maybe this would help me...

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by 0162389927 View Post
    Quite positive it was the maint that enabled the chrome flash player so you have to disable it manually after each maint of CS or Chrome for now apparently @@. Thanks Sidoh for the useful thread =).

P.S. Virtue is a pig for getting me stuck on his 2-persons mount the other day #14.
    unless R2 is a developer of chrome and adobe products, i highly doubt they made our plugin for flash player on chrome. its a chrome thing, not an R2 thing as i discovered this issue after updates were rolled out. for chrome which was a day before r2's maint....same time people were having troubles :P so its definately not R2's issue as this plugin font lag issue affects ALL FLASH related games. and R2 doesn't host any of the other ones i played :P

Leave a comment:

replied
    Quite positive it was the maint that enabled the chrome flash player so you have to disable it manually after each maint of CS or Chrome for now apparently @@. Thanks Sidoh for the useful thread =).

P.S. Virtue is a pig for getting me stuck on his 2-persons mount the other day #14.

Leave a comment:

• 19eduj75
    replied
    ty it fixed mine

Leave a comment:

• R2530853
    replied
    Gotta Love this Thread.. Thank you very much! It helps alot..

Leave a comment:

• Toki-sama
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
    problem came back because chrome updates and enables pepflash or other internal flash. disable internal flash same as my guide explains and use external flash player for other browsers. my issue returned and was fixed in 2 seconds when i check my plugins. its just something to deal with till chrome rolls out an update fixing its own flash integration errors
    yes sadly we need to sit this one through and hope for the end of fixing it over and over again.
    The extensions of chrome are way too good to just switch back to firefox, ff needs way to many extra stuff to install the same **** that is easily available for chrome without much effort.

I'm lazy I can't help it .

I used firefox too long to not know that the updates of it bring way more issues with them.

funny though I start to like the font more than the actual one.
    Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-17-2012, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kaching
    replied
    I had disabled the unneeded flash players and it did fix the problem.. sadly it came back and got me disconnected in ladder. So i found the best permanent fix.. uninstall Chrome and use Firefox. ftw

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
    same as me.. the problem came back..
    problem came back because chrome updates and enables pepflash or other internal flash. disable internal flash same as my guide explains and use external flash player for other browsers. my issue returned and was fixed in 2 seconds when i check my plugins. its just something to deal with till chrome rolls out an update fixing its own flash integration errors

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    same as me.. the problem came back..

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    pepflash is a chrome thing. as it updates, it might get enabled again. if you ever noticed weird things happening always check plugins. to disable chrome's updates requires registry editing and is more of a security threat to you guys as updates fixes holes and exploits usually. just a simple google search can help with that but it's not recommended to do.

Leave a comment:

• SayianSaga
    replied
    Ok for some reason i checked it again and the pepflashplayer was enabled again so i disabled it and it works fine now .. weird though..

Leave a comment:

• SayianSaga
    replied
    Well ,my problem is BACK after maintenance again... same waving screen same font changed again... what now? i did the flash player thingie and it worked and now is back again to thr problem after maintenance..

Leave a comment:

• R22323507
    replied
    thank you so much for this i've been wondering for days how did my chrome lags so much and my fps now is 25-31 (used to be 15-20)

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Ummm when I use Chrome, I don't have this problem but when I'm using IE, the text looks altered like in the screenshot you provided.

(S1)Sylvos
    you use IE?

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Ummm when I use Chrome, I don't have this problem but when I'm using IE, the text looks altered like in the screenshot you provided.

(S1)Sylvos
    your issue...i don't know about. but i could try to do some research. If i come across anything interesting to try i'll link/add to this guide for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X