URGENT PLEASE GMs READ THIS ASAP ABOUT DELETED CHARS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT PLEASE GMs READ THIS ASAP ABOUT DELETED CHARS

Please GMs protect our characters. Since maintenance occurred ytd many chars have been deleted and are still being deleted. Players are not deleting their own chars, but something has gone wrong with either ur programs or ur databases that is causing this to happen either randomly or by searching for specific data in the database. Please bring down all servers until this issue is resolved. Please help us to preserve our characters and all the hard work that was spent in building these characters. Please don't let us lose our chars. It seems to me the characters that are being targeted are high level chars, chars that have cashed, and chars that have had recent upgrades. But it may also be just a random thing. PLEASE GMs TAKE CARE OF OUR CHARS SO WE DO NOT LOSE THEM BECAUSE SOME OF THEM MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE RECOVERED DUE TO CERTAIN CONDITIONS. BRING DOWN THE SERVERS.....

Wartune characters can't be deleted. Can you provide more information?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by raizencain View Post
      Please GMs protect our characters. Since maintenance occurred ytd many chars have been deleted and are still being deleted. Players are not deleting their own chars, but something has gone wrong with either ur programs or ur databases that is causing this to happen either randomly or by searching for specific data in the database. Please bring down all servers until this issue is resolved. Please help us to preserve our characters and all the hard work that was spent in building these characters. Please don't let us lose our chars. It seems to me the characters that are being targeted are high level chars, chars that have cashed, and chars that have had recent upgrades. But it may also be just a random thing. PLEASE GMs TAKE CARE OF OUR CHARS SO WE DO NOT LOSE THEM BECAUSE SOME OF THEM MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE RECOVERED DUE TO CERTAIN CONDITIONS. BRING DOWN THE SERVERS.....
      How would this be so?
      Game: Wartune
      Server: 2 Edena Village
      Class: Mage
      Name: Mary Magdalene
      Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
      Flying with the fishes,
      Or maybe in the Ocean,
      swimming with the pigeons,
      See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        yes this is happening in Crystal Saga and i am sorry i don't know what additional info u want. Many tickets already filed for all the deleted chars and they are not being restored fast enought to protect the ign

Comment

P{lease see ticket #183239 that i filed just minutes ago for more info and ty vm for ur fast response

Comment

OMG did i post this on a wartune forum - i was in such a hurry to get this out there i didn't notice. Please GM help me get this at the right place for all Crystal Saga users to see. We need ur help now and we need it ASAP. Please

Comment

Moved to the correct section.

Now calm down and be patient, please.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Moved to the correct section.

Now calm down and be patient, please.
                ROFLMAO it good to laugh in the midst of this and tyvm for help. So many chars deleted tho it is hard to remain relaxed. I will watch this post carefully tho for support and info.

Comment

They are aware of the situation and are investigating. If I happen to hear something before you do, I will pass it along.

Comment

They are aware of the situation and are investigating. If I happen to hear something before you do, I will pass it along.
                    Thanks MemoryLane

Comment

If chars are being deleted through outside interference, then taking the database offline will prevent any more deletion of chars and it will preserve the deleted chars. I not guru but it seems to me that if it possible to set up mirror image offline u can determine if the deletion of chars is internal or external. Less work for GMs to do once problem is resolved cuz there will be fewer deleted chars to restore also.

Comment

im agree with this super thread starter/OP bring down the server until everything fixed

Comment

more people are going missing, what is going on?.. awnser GM!!
                          IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                          Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                          Class:: Rogue
                          Plane:: Eidolon
                          LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                          Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

I agree with 41shots, It's almost 24hours and my char is not yet back, Even in support they dont answer any ticket i filed. T________________T

Comment

this is the only thing that will help you... do or you will lose many things, also get a good security

Comment

Working...
                              X